CAN YOUR HAIR BECOME USED TO A PRODUCT THAT IT WON'T LOOK GOOD WITHOUT IT?

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I love BT and how it makes my hair smell and feel, but my hair was acting really funky since I stopped using MTG. No matter how much I tried, my hair looked very dry and my wash n gos were blah again. After I put BT on my scalp, I added a smidge of MTG to my hair. The next day, my hair was back it its old curly self. I think my hair loves MTG. Whenever I don't use it, I don't have the curl definition that I've come to love. I will be using both products now. I'll be using BT 2Xs a day and MTG at night before bed. I never use MTG on my scalp, so the 2 products will be working well together, hand in hand.

DDtexlaxd said:
I love BT and how it makes my hair smell and feel, but my hair was acting really funky since I stopped using MTG. No matter how much I tried, my hair looked very dry and my wash n gos were blah again. After I put BT on my scalp, I added a smidge of MTG to my hair. The next day, my hair was back it its old curly self. I think my hair loves MTG. Whenever I don't use it, I don't have the curl definition that I've come to love. I will be using both products now. I'll be using BT 2Xs a day and MTG at night before bed. I never use MTG on my scalp, so the 2 products will be working well together, hand in hand.

It could be that your hair responds better to MTG.

Back