Can you take back something that you've used once to Sally's for a return/exchange?

Ladylynn

I just bought the Silk Elements hair mayo and the leave in conditioner. The hair mayo is really good. IMO it's better than ORS which is too strong for my hair. The mayo has some of the same ingredients just further down the line. They had a sale buy 2 get one free, so I purchased the mayo and leave in, and got another leave in free. Well my problem is with the leave in. It did nothing for my hair. It did sort of leave my hair soft while rolling, but my hair felt so dry afterwards. I'm not sure if it was because of the protein conditioner or what. Has anyone used this before? How did you like it? Anyway, can I take this back to Sally's if I've only used it once? I know that you can do make up that way, I'm not sure about hair products.

Re: Can you take back something that you've used once to Sally's for a return/exchang

Yes you should be able to with your receipt. :)

:yay: I'm glad I'm not stuck with something I don't want. I can't find anything to replace NTM creamy leave in. That stuff's good but expensive. I can easily go through a bottle of that in like a week and a half, but nothing compares.

I am glad about this because even if I can find a product cheaper somewhere else, I will buy it at sally's to try it then take it back and buy it cheaper...I know that is kind of messed up but hey.

Back