Can you suggest a leave-in that doesn't contain Protein

Bublin

My hair is sensitive to protein and i've just realised that Gionvanni Direct contains proteins.

Can anyone suggest one that is just moisturising?

Thanks.

Do you prefer natural products?

I'm really liking Taliah Waajid Protective mist bodyfier (has a small amount of protein like one the last ingredients).

AO conditioners make pretty good leave-ins too.

If you don't mind cones, S-curl moisturizing spray is really good too.

Do you prefer natural products?

I'm really liking Taliah Waajid Protective mist bodyfier (has a small amount of protein like one the last ingredients).

AO conditioners make pretty good leave-ins too.

If you don't mind cones, S-curl moisturizing spray is really good too.

Not too fussed if it's not natural.

I have to search out the Taliah Waajid they have a few of the line here in the UK.

I have some AO conditioner so i'll try that.

Eww to s-curl - my thin har can't handle that.

I was wanting something thick and creamy.

NTM Silk Touch Leave in is nice. Although, I do use it as a daily moisturizer more so than a leave in. It doesn't weigh the hair down and it smells nice.

I'm about to buy Giovanni 50:50... the ingredients look nice and even though it's not marketed as a leave-in some people use it for that purpose. It has soybean extract but not in the first ingredients / the online reviews say it's a moisturizing conditioner... The only AO conditioners that don't dry out my hair if used as leave-ins are white camellia and rosa mosqueta: the shea butter in the other ones dries out my hair on about the third day and gives me build up.
Now, if only they had a decent smell LOL
If you are in the uk you could try the A'kin one (good price here, it's too expensive in the US)... I find it really good. Still a herbal smell but a nice one. It's very concentrated. I wouldn't try their conditioners though: they are pure protein, they feel like putting and avocado in your hair.

Last edited:
Back