Giovanni Direct Leave In vs. KCNT

I love Giovanni!!...for some reason my hair hated KCKT, especially paired up with KCCC. When I applied the product it gave my hair that squeaky shampoo feeling, I couldnt evenrun my fingers through...my hair liked V05 strawberries n cream under KCCC instead

I have tried alot of leave in and I keep going back to Giovanni leave in because it thicker and it lays my hair down well. I've tried KCNT with the custard and alone it too thin and watery for me. Giovanni is also cheaper and easier to get; TJMax, Marshall, Walmart, and Target and many more!

Went back tried it without the custard, love kcnt too!

Okay so is or isn't Giovanni Direct a protein? My hair dislikes both GDLI and KCKT individually. I tried KCKT within kimmay's leave in and worked decently. Haven't tried kim's leave in with GDLI.

Yes, I'm also curious abt the protein factor...especially since I'm using Oct/MT. So someone please clarify...

Giovanni Direct works best for me under sets, twistouts & the like.

Kinky Curly Knot Today is good for occasional detangling.

Honestly not too thrilled with either though...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Random but I've never used kckt on it's own as a leave in only in combos specifically kimmays leave in. GDLI is ok as a leave in but I actually prefer Giovanni smooth as silk for a leave in to direct. Once I found sas I abandoned by bottle of direct. In kimmays leave in I prefer knot today. It's not as waxy and "melts" into my hair and hands and the extra oils make it heavy enough for my taste.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I have tried them both, I have to say my vote goes to kckt. GD is good but doesn't give me the results that kckt does.kckt gives me the best braid outs and Is very moisturizing.
GD does give good results but not as smooth and moisturizing as kckt.

When make the KT leave in, I get better results from kckt also.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Yes, I'm also curious abt the protein factor...especially since I'm using Oct/MT. So someone please clarify...

Okay so is or isn't Giovanni Direct a protein? My hair dislikes both GDLI and KCKT individually. I tried KCKT within kimmay's leave in and worked decently. Haven't tried kim's leave in with GDLI.

Hopefully someone will be able to answer us. Anybody?

So I tried KCKT because I was out of my beloved Giovanni leave-in and styled my hair into a slick bun. My bun looked horrible and DH talked about it. :perplexed I quickly cowashed and used my newly purchased GDLI. :gorgeous: Not sure if I'll ever try KCNT or Qhemet AOHC anymore. :nono:

Back