Can you Pin curl wet hair????

Traycee

Can you Pin curl wet hair???? I'm relaxed....does anyone do this?..Will my hair come out frizzy or do you think that is tension??

i do this ALL the time :) and i'm relaxed

if you use the right products for your hair, and you don't take the pincurls out until they're 100 percent dry, then you shouldn't get frizz.

i do this ALL the time :) and i'm relaxed

if you use the right products for your hair, and you don't take the pincurls out until they're 100 percent dry, then you shouldn't get frizz.

What kind of products do you use for pin curling??

well i'll wash as usual, put in a bit of conditioner as a leave-in (i use nexxus humectress or nexxus headress), apply a bit of serum to my hair (like chi silk infusion or paul mitchell super skinny), and then put in the curls.

i air dry mine, and the serum helps to tame any frizzies. i haven't tried sitting under the dryer.

when they're dry, i take down the curls, "pat" some coconut oil on my hair (as not to disturb the curl), shake my head around like a crazy woman, and i'm good to go :grin:

one day this week i'll put a step-by-step wet pincurl tutorial in my fotki.

well i'll wash as usual, put in a bit of conditioner as a leave-in (i use nexxus humectress or nexxus headress), apply a bit of serum to my hair (like chi silk infusion or paul mitchell super skinny), and then put in the curls.

i air dry mine, and the serum helps to tame any frizzies. i haven't tried sitting under the dryer.

when they're dry, i take down the curls, "pat" some coconut oil on my hair (as not to disturb the curl), shake my head around like a crazy woman, and i'm good to go :grin:

one day this week i'll put a step-by-step wet pincurl tutorial in my fotki.

Bless you......I would love a tutorial ...I want to wear my hair down but feeling a little too lazy to roller set

When I rollerset I take the rollers out while my hair is still wet to cut down on drying time and I pincurl it to my head basically. It comes out super curly and bouncy

Back