Can you get Salerm 21 in the UK?

Xena

Hey London Ladies,
I hear everyone raving about this and I would love to try it. Can anyone tell me where to pick it up in London and post a pic of what it looks like.
thanks
Xena
grin.gif

Re: Can you get Salem in the UK?

I've personally never seen any, i'll let you know if I come across one.

x

Thanks CharUK
What Leave in do you use? I've been looking for a good one for a while now but I haven't found anything special
look.gif

I would imagine so....Salerm is a product of Spain and Spain is in Europe so.....perhaps you haven't stumbled across it yet.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

thanks Daviine,
I just e-mailed them to ask.
They seem to be very restrictive with distribution.
I'll let you guys know
thanks

Just got a reply which wasn't too helpful..

["Salerm products can only be sold directly to Professionals with Beauty Salon, and bought there to customers. The possibility I proposed you was to became a Salerm distributor in England, because nowadays we do not have any one in your country."]

I don't know what she means by "my country" the last time I checked Spain was closer to England than it was to the States!!!
Oh well maybe I'll become a distributor..:)

yes they sent me a form to fill out.
I also just went to www.metrobeauty.com and you can order them there. If it is an international order then you can give them your address and they will mail you to let you know how much it will be. My cousin is coming to visit me in July so I will send it to her house.. (I'm also going to order the Neutrogena TM from drugstore.com)

oh no your not. do you know how much the shipping is from drugstore.com for 1 shampoo that cost's $5.99 the shipping was $40. they are mad

I'm gonna send it to my cousin's house in NY and she'll bring it over in July..
I know the international shipping charges are CRAZY!!!!
where do you do get most of your hair stuff in London?

local bss. there are 8 within a 30 min radius of where i live. but they don't always have what i want so i have to go in search e.g surge, salerm(have'nt found it yet)

Back