Salerm 21???

When I was transitioning, I used both and I liked Lacio Lacio better than Salerm 21... It left my hair silkier, softer, and shinier, not to mention, more manageable...

^^ Any decent sized Korean BSS should have it. And of course, the old standby Beauty of New York (.com)

I loved it at first. But the smell is to darned strong. It smelled like baby powder. After a while it made me sick to my stomach.

^^^^LOL! I bumped it doing research for a creamy leave in for rollersets. Sometimes going back to what worked back then is BEST!

I just started using it again after 6 years of Giovanni Direct Leave In. I have a full review on my blog. After washing and conditioning I added a small amount and it was softness galore! There was smooth manageable shiny hair even though it started to airdry which my hair hates!!! I added Keracare Silken Seal to rollerset and the combination was divine!

This product made my rollersets and braid outs dull,ashy and puffy whether i used alot or a little. it did make my hair soft but the way it coated my hair made it a poor moisturizer. It would make my hair revert even if i used a tiny bit. I finished it up by using it as a hair mask.

Thanks lonei it was your blog review that got me on this quest to learn more about salerm 21

Napp thanks girl as usual what works for one may not work for another. I'll keep these reviews in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back