Can someone name a very moisturizing conditioner thats good on colored hair?

Lilmama1011

Because the Shea moisture deep masque conditioner rinses out a lot of my color, no protein conditioners thanks in advance!

Are you using permanent or semi-permanent color? A really good FYI regarding hair products and colorants involves glycerin - it has the ability to latch on to and strip/remove dye molecules from the hair. Just a little bone to chew on.

At any rate, Elasta QP Intense Fortifying Conditioner is a pretty good conditioner given its ingredients, accessibility and price (a 32oz container costs $12); plus it does not contain glycerin. If you are willing to shop online, I highly recommend Shescentit's Avocado Conditioner and Banana Brulee DC given their ingredient lists and moisturizing properties (she is currently having a 25% off sale, too). Another good one to consider is Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner.

HTH.:yep:

PJaye said:
Are you using permanent or semi-permanent color? A really good FYI regarding hair products and colorants involves glycerin - it has the ability to latch on to and strip/remove dye molecules from the hair. Just a little bone to chew on.

At any rate, Elasta QP Intense Fortifying Conditioner is a pretty good conditioner given its ingredients, accessibility and price (a 32oz container costs $12); plus it does not contain glycerin. If you are willing to shop online, I highly recommend Shescentit's Avocado Conditioner and Banana Brulee DC given their ingredient lists and moisturizing properties (she is currently having a 25% off sale, too). Another good one to consider is Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner.

HTH.:yep:

So vegetable glycerine is fine? Because its in the banana brûlée deep conditioner?

So vegetable glycerine is fine? Because its in the banana brûlée deep conditioner?

Vegetable glycerin and glycerin are one and the same; I apologize for the confusion. If you like, you can nix the Banana Brulee and go straight for the Avocado because both are exemplary, IMO (plus, the Avocado is cheaper). I just got a lil' excited while referencing the sale.:lol:

Back