Please lead me to the richest NON-PROTEIN moisturizing conditioner: Both high/low end

Re: Please lead me to the richest NON-PROTEIN moisturizing conditioner: Both high/low

Let me go ahead and get a word in for Pantene R&N Mask, I usually stick with the organic conditoners but for a low price, this can't be beat in my opinion. No cones, no protein, makes my 4 a/b natural hair moist and happy.:yep:

ITA:yep::drunk:. I love this one too AJJ.

Re: Please lead me to the richest NON-PROTEIN moisturizing conditioner: Both high/low

I too have to agree with AO HSR....it's amazing and I always mix a little EVOO with it and when I use it with a little salt....WABAMM!!! AMAZING SLIP!!! Here is a pic with the mixture in my hair:

100_5820-1.jpg

100_5819.jpg

Ok...sorry, got carried away...LOL

Oooo...you're making me wanna try this stuff!!!

Motions Moisture Plus (doctored up or just olive oil):woot:
Verifen Complex Advanced Conditioning Treatment :superbanana:
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose (add olive oil) :bouncegre

Bump! Where can I find Aubrey's condish?

drugstore.com, vitacost, iherb, and aubrey organics website. i think that most health food and vitamin stores carry it too.

Wow, I didn't know this had no cones in it. I may have to revisit this. Thanks! :grin:
It absolutely does have cones. Amodimethicone is the THIRD ingredient.

*types this with Pantene R&N Mask saturated in hair* :grin:

anyone know where i can buy aubrey organics hsr in a big tub? can i?

Biolage Hydrating Balm is really good. Leaves hair nice and conditioned without the heavy protein. Biolage makes great quality products in my opinion.

Some of the ingredients include Shea Butter, Wheat Germ Oil and Silk Amino Acids. The SAA is near the bottom of the list.

I'm so glad this thread resurfaced cuz I was looking for it and couldn't find it...

I'm in need of a deep conditioner that is without protein as well.

Thanks OP for this thread.

I think I'm gonna try either the Aubrey Organics HSR or the Sitrinillah mask...haven't decided yet.

OP, did you decide on which product you're gonna get?

I just tried Hair Veda Sitrinillah Masque --> Good Stuff. But I've been using AO HSR for over a year and always come come back to it despite my PJ ways.

Wow, I didn't know this had no cones in it. I may have to revisit this. Thanks! :grin:

Relaxed and Natural Mask actually does have silicone: amodimethicone

It is the 3rd ingredient.

elucence? when i used to work in the shop for my cousin. she would have me to use this on her clients and it is so creamy and rich. i love the stuff. i want to buy some myself but funds are short.

What about keracare Humecto Creme Conditioner? Nobody uses this anymore! lol
I new love is Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner. Its really good! HTH

:fistshake:

Fine, fine, fine, I'll try the AO HSR! :lol: I've jsut been muttering about needing a rich DC. :yep:

Last edited:

Noir you are SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!

I'm so glad this thread resurfaced cuz I was looking for it and couldn't find it...

I'm in need of a deep conditioner that is without protein as well.

Thanks OP for this thread.

I think I'm gonna try either the Aubrey Organics HSR or the Sitrinillah mask...haven't decided yet.

OP, did you decide on which product you're gonna get?

AO HSR.... So far, so good!

High end, I would say Elucence MB.

Low end, I would say Elasta DPR-11.

Lush Retread & Lush American Curls Cream condish :lick:

I too have to agree with AO HSR....it's amazing and I always mix a little EVOO with it and when I use it with a little salt....WABAMM!!! AMAZING SLIP!!! Here is a pic with the mixture in my hair:

100_5820-1.jpg

100_5819.jpg

Ok...sorry, got carried away...LOL

Alrighty... this is great advertisement cause I am sold. I gotta try the Aubrey stuff now.

Your hair looks gorgeous; and healthy!! :yep:

I'd *like* to try the AO HSR if people would stop buying 9 bottles at once at Whole Foods! Philly peeps lay off for once, let me get ONE yeesh

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner & Pantene Relaxed & Natural Mask

Try mixing AOHR w/NTM Deep Recovery mask...:lick: I love Pantene R&N Mask on DD's natural hair. A nice moisture veggie protein balance

Last edited:
Back