Can I take my Aphogee with me....

Saida

To a hair salon and have them apply it for me?? :look: I dont want to seem weird or anything.. but seriously.. im thinking about trying my very first salon visit.. and I dont know how they are here in US..

I think I need a hard protein treatment, ive had my Aphogee 6 week.. for a long time now, but im afraid to use it.. :ohwell:

Also if anyone knows any good Hair salons in Alabama birmingham could you please refer one... :yep:

TIA

Well to be honest with you, having a salon use your products that you bring in to them, is great. But there's no guarantee that all salons will let you do that. What I suggest is that you call around to a few salons and ask them a couple questions including if you can bring your own products for them to use. Some won't mind, and some will, but better to ask than show up and they turn you down and try to woo you into trying THEIR products so they can make more moolah!

On another note, why are you afraid to use it?

Well to be honest with you, having a salon use your products that you bring in to them, is great. But there's no guarantee that all salons will let you do that. What I suggest is that you call around to a few salons and ask them a couple questions including if you can bring your own products for them to use. Some won't mind, and some will, but better to ask than show up and they turn you down and try to woo you into trying THEIR products so they can make more moolah!

On another note, why are you afraid to use it?

thanks for the advice..

I dont know, i just know that this Aphogee is the strong one, and that you need to make sure you wash it all out, and it can brake if you touch it while its supposed to dry or something.. im just not sure I can trust myself to not mess up my hair (again).. I dont even know hot to self relax yet :ohwell: my hair always turns out texlaxed and oh yeah only in the front and in the back, because I can never get it to take in the middle. :wallbash:

I've taken my products to the salon and didn't have any problems. If they've never used it before, a good stylist will READ the instructions, a bad one won't. If you have to tell them what to do, be CLEAR about it. ie. the hair will become hard after 7 minutes and I need to leave it in my hair for 15 (with heat). And remember, NO PLASTIC CAP and clip your hair up with a plastic (NO METAL) clip! After your 15 mins are up, have them rinse your hair with water ONLY until your hair softens. Do not manipulate the hair at all. I'm making more of a big deal than it is LOL but still, I'd rather you go in knowing what you want done instead of them making a mistake with your hair. Anyhoo, after it's all rinsed out, follow-up with the aphogee balancing moisturizer OR a very good deep conditioner. Heat for at least 5 mins, then rinse out. Your hair should be soft like butter :)

Back