Can I see and hear from Naturals who rollerset their hair...

Misshairdiva

I would like to see pics of naturals who rollerset their hair. Is it possible? If so then how long does it last? I had my last relaxers in December, and I would like to know if I rollerset will the sarane wrap work to make it straight?? Are there any naturals who rollerset and do the sarane wrap technique?? When I say rollerset, I mean rollerset, sit under the dryer w/out using a flat iron!

I would like to see pics of naturals who rollerset their hair. Is it possible? If so then how long does it last? I had my last relaxers in December, and I would like to know if I rollerset will the sarane wrap work to make it straight?? Are there any naturals who rollerset and do the sarane wrap technique?? When I say rollerset, I mean rollerset, sit under the dryer w/out using a flat iron!

Wow, it's been like 4 yrs since I last did that!! I didn't wear it out the house either!! :) I know that if you search it you will find a bunch of topics on it. Sorry, I'm not being so helpful. I remember reading not to long ago about thoes trying the sarayn thing, but I don't remember if they were naturals/texlax'd/relaxed. But do a search and go looking through the threads. I know that you will find something

I just bought a dryer and the set/saran wrap technique is the exact method I was going to do. When I finish with it, I'll post about it and upload some pics; maybe in a few days.

Sorry I couldn't help sooner.:ohwell:

It's been an uphill battle for me. I am not even fully natural yet. It comes out a mess.....forget the amount of time it takes me to roller set..and the
breakage:wallbash:. I'm taking time of from it for a little while:look:

If I recall correctly, So So Chic (who is actually member of the month:grin:) has a few pics in her fotki displaying her rollersets. Her hair looks great!

Back