Can I leave this in my hair overnight????

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I want to deep condition overnight while I sleep. I've done it before with the ORS OLIVE OIL PACK but tonight I want to add some Motions CPR w/ protein. Will my hair fall out if I leave this in my hair? I guess I'm slightly concerned about leaving in some protein conditioner in overnight....

I wouldn't sleep in anything that has protein. My friend did this and all of her hair matted together, she had to cut if off.

Thanks for the warning msvee!!!

I just wonder how I can get the best of both worlds (protein and moisture) in an overnight treatment instead of doing a million steps. hmmmm....anyone have any comments/thoughts/suggestions??

I usually always do this. I mix Keraphix with ORS and porosity control, put on a cap, sit under the dryer for 5 min., and hit the sack. I really do this only because I'm too lazy to get back into the shower again, but my hair always comes out super soft and strong. I love it.

Thanks for the response! I'm not familiar with Keraphix. Is it some type of protein conditioner? Your hair doesn't get jacked up??

Back