>< Can I get a WELCOME BACK >< NEW Pics

AnjelLuvs

I have started uploading pictures to my album, as some may recall I toook my old pictures down, because my hair became a mess and just didnt look the same, call me crazy, but I have new photos of my First Affirm Relaxer, that I got today.

Welcome back, welcome back, welcommmmmmmmmmme backkkkkkk. LOL (had to steal that from Mase real quick!

Anjel, your hais has grown, it looks so good in your album, and don't worry about your "bright light bright light" shot, it still looks cute.

Your hair looks nice and the layers are cute!
smile.gif

Your hair looks great!
smile.gif
I love your layers. It looks like the Affirm is working for you.
wink.gif

Oh yeah, I love your new avatar. It reminds me of a scene in The Color Purple.
laugh.gif

I must say, even though it has only been one day I am sooo loving this Affirm Lye. I have never experienced a perm leaving my hair Silky and Shiny, like now. Maybe it is due to my goin to the Salon, but I dont think so, because I can tell the difference between my roots and ends, never looking back, although I found out I need to base more, this time with grease and not oil.

Thanks to ALL who assisted me in my discussion!
laugh.gif

Wow! It looks like we are hair twins! I have layers too and my hair (about 2 months ago) was the same length. Your hair looks great!
smile.gif

Re: &gt;&lt; Can I get a WELCOME BACK &gt;&lt; NEW Pics

I remember your album, your hair is making great progress
smile.gif
It looks very healthy and it's definitely growing
up.gif

I will be posting the old pics in my 2003 album, but was to lazy to photoshop them last night.

Thanks to all, again

Back