Can anyone tell me any good moisturizers?(trying to replace my healthy hair butter)

Blue_Berry

The Healthy hair butter is one of my stable moisturizer. I want to replace it with something better and more moisturizing. I would like a natural product, but it can be any good moisturizer.It will be real helpful if you ladies can help me?

Re: Can anyone tell me any good moisturizers?(trying to replace my healthy hair butte

Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy Cream and Burdock Root Butter Cream(www.qhemetbiologics.com) Giovanni Direct Leave In(www.vitacost.com, www.vitaglo.com, www.massagewarehouse.com, and stores like Marshalls, Target, Wal-Mart etc) Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Milk(www.karensbodybeautiful.com, and www.afrokinks.com) Darcy's Botanicals Daily Leave In Conditioner, Darcy's Hydrating Hair Milk and Darcy's Botanicals Madagascar Vanilla Styling Cream(darcy's botanicals on etsy.com) Donna Marie Cocoa Hemp Hair Buttermilk(www.beautybydonnamarie.com and afrokinks.com) Unrefined Shea Butter(www.sheanmore.com, www.afrikanrepublic.com, sistasplaces.com) Hope this helps.

Re: Can anyone tell me any good moisturizers?(trying to replace my healthy hair butte

Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Milk is my moisturizing staple. I love how it moisturizes my hair and makes it feel.

I also love using shea butter also. And if you mix it with some aloe vera, it can be even more moisturizing.

There are a bunch of threads on different moisturizers so you may want to do a search and read reviews. That will help you make a decision.

I don't know if you want a spray moisturizer, but aloe vera mixed with vegetable glycerin and some water is a great moisturizer and you wouldn't have to order it online (and it wouldn't be really expensive). A lot of people like to seal it with a butter (like shea) or a bit of oil (like coconut).

Also, if you already have a conditioner you really like, that can double as a moisturizer as well (depending on the ingredients).

If you are short on $ you can use a light moisturizing conditioner or leave in mixed with a few drops of essential oil and carrier oil (olive, almond, coconut, etc.)

I use the easy recipie above for moisturizing and I also use Qhemets Olive Heavy cream. This works very well.

Stay away from protein heavy ones unless you only protien condish once a month to every 6 weeks. Overload can cause breakage.

I like Beauty Without Cruelty leave-in and Alba Botanica leave-in that both double as daily moisturizers. They can be bought from www.vitacost.com. The BWC smells really really nice too.

I even use Elucence as a leave-in and moisturizer. Also smells divine:lick:.

i love karens body beautiful hair milk and hair cream
i also love afroveda shea amla butter.
but my all time fave moisturizer is unrefined shea butter. it is amazing by itself but you can mix it with whatever you want.

From NjoiCreations:

Ayurvedic Hair Butter
Herbal Hairdress

I’m currently transitioning to natural and use Qhemet Biologics’s Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm and Qhemet Biologics’s Burdock Root Butter Cream. The moisturising combination of the Qhemet Biologics product’s works wonderfully for my hair; it feel’s soo soft and hydrated all day :cloud9:

Back