Can Anyone Post Instructions on How to Do a Roller Set?

bajanplums1

I would love to roller set my hair to dry, but I have a few questions.

1. Do I have to use setting lotion? Can I only use Infusium for example?

2. How long do I have to sit under the dryer?

3. Is there a particular type of roller that I must use or would flexirods do just as well?

Thanks!

Hi,

I don't use setting lotion for my roller set. I wash and deep conditon my hair, after washing I put on my leave in ( NTM Silk Touch) and my moisturer (Cantu Shea Butter) and I roll my hair using magnatic rollers or the snap on rollers (pictures in my album). I air dry my hair so I'm not sure about the time under the dryer but I think it would depend on how thick or long your hair is (about 1 to 2 hours). In the morning I rub a little serum in my hair and style.

To maintain my hair I "dry" set my hair every night and I put a little Procteciv Healthy Ends on my ends and roll.

HTH

<font color="purple">Bumping for Sassy. Do you have a link for Tracy's album so I can see how the rollers are positioned on the head for a rollerset? TIA </font>

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="purple">Bumping for Sassy. Do you have a link for Tracy's album so I can see how the rollers are positioned on the head for a rollerset? TIA </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I didn't relaize her album wasn't in her sig anymore. I don't feel right posting links to someone else's album. Especially with all these losers leaving nasty comments. /images/graemlins/nono.gif PM her. She's cool. She probably wouldn't mind sending you the pic.

<font color="purple">Someone already posted the links for the illustrations on how a rollerset looks like. Thanx, though, Sassy. /images/graemlins/smile.gif </font>

Back