Camden Grey aka bestdeal.org SLASHED SHIPPING PRICES!!!!

Empress Yahudah

Hey ladies I got a email from Camden grey..bestdeal.org stating they have lowered thier shipping cost..Thier price for products is great but I know before they were a bit high for shipping example a $30 dollar order would be like $12 U.S ground....now it would be like $6!!!! :woot:

Last edited:
I stopped buying from them the last year because they had increased their shipping prices so much. A few months ago, I wanted to order some nettle infused oil (I just got some nettle and infused in olive, sesame and sunflower oil myself) and it was like $11.06 shipping for one item. I was glad to get the email from them saying that they have cut their shipping prices because I really liked them, but just refused to pay those exorbitant shipping prices.

adw425 said:
I stopped buying from them the last year because they had increased their shipping prices so much. A few months ago, I wanted to order some nettle infused oil (I just got some nettle and infused in olive, sesame and sunflower oil myself) and it was like $11.06 shipping for one item. I was glad to get the email from them saying that they have cut their shipping prices because I really liked them, but just refused to pay those exorbitant shipping prices.

:huh: Whatcha makin'? Those are some nice ingredients... I know you're cookin' something up.

Pokahontas said:
Did they say how long they were doing this?

It didnt say if it was a cut off or not it said .."Our S&H rates have been revised and are at an all time low".. so im thinking and hoping it will be all the time

sareca said:
:huh: Whatcha makin'? Those are some nice ingredients... I know you're cookin' something up.

Okay?!!! I was thinking the same thing...c'mon...what's up GURLLLL?!! :lol:

I had to take some use or lose days off work and I am not on the computer that much, so I missed you guys posts. I will PM you.

I just wanted to add I noticed a 15% off all orders on the site. I'll guess I'll make my first purchase with this company now!!!

Back