Calling out Sistaslick

wadadligyal

Have ya'll seen her new pics? Absolutely beautiful!!!! Sista you are such a hair inspiration to me and many other ladies here at LHCF. My hair wants to be just like yours when it grows up!!!!!:D Keep up the good work!!!!:clapping:

Your hair is stunning.You said once that people wanna be friends with your hair,it`s true that`s what I first noticed too.But how you don`t mind sharing your enormous knowledge about haircare and answer the same questions over and over again is what makes you so awesome.That and that you`re such a crazy fool:D

Well, It's about time!:clap: I love Sista's hair and her good ole' fashion hair care advice. She truly inspires me!

She gives the best advice too! I'm so glad she is here. Ppl pay lots of money (like my aunt who's hair still look like :bah: ) to get the advice she gives here! Do yo thug-thizzle sista!

thanks y'all :cry3: Glad y'all aren't tired of my rantings and ravings just yet :lachen: I love pitching in where I can, I've learned so much from so many folks too- especially when I was first starting out on the boards way back when. We gotta keep the good info circulatin' as much as possible :yep: :lol:

AMAZING!!!! You are a true inspiration for my long term goal. I have to agree with the others, your advice and tips are so helpful. Please continue to share! Keep up the good work! :)

Sista your hair is really growing. I'm sure I've said this a million times now and I've meant it each and every time. The progress in your latest updates are inspiring.

OT: Ambitious your progress is awe worthy as well!

simplycee said:
Sista your hair is really growing. I'm sure I've said this a million times now and I've meant it each and every time. The progress in your latest updates are inspiring.

OT: Ambitious your progress is awe worthy as well!

OT: Thank you Simplycee! :)

You've made some great growth progress and it is so thick and healthy!!! I really enjoy checking out your photo hair journal ...Keep up the outstanding work! :D

sweetcashew said:
Yeh, her hair is beautiful isn't it. Love how full it is!
OT:
SC, your hair is looking fabulous too, I can't beleive the siggy pic is after you cut 4" :eek: off, were you going to grow it out to tailbone? That would have been cool.

Last edited:
Thanks lexster!!! :kiss: and the rest of you lovely haired ladies too! :D Hopefully this year will see healthy hair improvements for all us! :clap:

Sista, you're hair is beautiful! You are also a beautiful person inside and out! You are always willing to provide help to those of us with questions and concerns!!! You grow girl!!!

Back