Calling out Carrie*~* so beautiful

Thank you. I really liked the results. I let my hair air dry. And I didn't have the issues I normally do when I air dry.

Wow! You're so pretty! And your hair looks great. I'm going to have to break down and get either kinky curly or curl pudding.

OH MY!!! Carrie... I am just speechless at how great ur hair looks!!! Is it all natural? And u just added the kinky stuff to it? Yall gone mess around and make me go natural :) You got me bouncin around in my seat this morning..

:bouncy:

carmend said:
OH MY!!! Carrie... I am just speechless at how great ur hair looks!!! Is it all natural? And u just added the kinky stuff to it? Yall gone mess around and make me go natural :) You got me bouncin around in my seat this morning..

:bouncy:

I am sorta texturized (read: underprocessed relaxer!) All I did was wash and condition with my Paul Mitchell products, then add Knot today leave in, comb thru with my wide tooth comb. Then I put in the curling custard and did a semi curve shingling and sectioned and combed with a rat tail and stretched my hair bit. Then let air dry. If I could get my hair to grw some more and have my broken edges (my fault) catch up with the rest, I'd consider going completely natural with these products.

Carrie...looking good!! I'm convinced...staying texturized!!!

I never knew nonstraight hair could look so good til I got a peek at some of you ladies here!! Thanks for the moto!!

Back