Calling Aveda Junkies!

lovegan

I'm using Nexxus products right now, but their use of parabens frightens me, and I want to switch to Aveda products which are abit more natural ( I use their skincare products and love them.)

I want to swtich to the DC line (damage control).

does anyone use these products, and if so, how often, and how well does it work?

Does the DC line contain a lot of protein or would you consider it light or a good balance between moisture and protein?

thanks!

Do you mean DR (Damage Remedy) line? I have the entire line and use the conditioner and intensive treatment frequently. Since my hair HATES hard proteins, Aveda DR, coconut milk and avocados are the only source of protein in my regimen. I consider it a light protein.

ETA: I absolutely adore this product. I suggest you do an advanced search for Aveda DR in the title.....there are many!

Last edited:
Do you mean DR (Damage Remedy) line? I have the entire line and use the conditioner and intensive treatment frequently. Since my hair HATES hard proteins, Aveda DR, coconut milk and avocados are the only source of protein in my regimen. I consider it a light protein.

ETA: I absolutely adore this product. I suggest you do an advanced search for Aveda DR in the title.....there are many!

Ah, yes the aveda damage remedy line. Sorry for the mistake.

ok, so it's light protein. Thanks for the clarification!

Love the Aveda DR line! Very light protein but it is also very moisturizing. Great for your hair. :yep:

that's my next product line i want to try after i get through usiing all my nexxus products i splurged on

(FYI- DON'T BUY PRODUCTS WHEN YOU'RE PMS-ING!!! LOL ):nono:

DR is good, my hair doesn't like a lot of protein, not really even in small amts. But I do use DR about 1x per month. It doesn't dry it out, and it does strenghten your hair!

Back