CALLING ALL STA SOF FRO USERS........

MoezThunder

I'm loving this sta-sof-fro! My new growth is so soft, I find myself contemplating doing the "Au Natural"....... (husband enter stage) left
whip.gif
kissing4.gif
....well it was just a thought
angeldevil.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
Any-who does anyone find that they need to dilute it with water because of the residue it leaves after a few uses. I usually only wash 2x per week,but it leaves such a build up. Help?

i do dilute with water, not for the residue(no probs with it) it just can get REALLY greasy (i mentioned this in another post)
smile.gif
so the water helps it to do its thing without being too greasy or runny. Also, it does bring out the best in your newgrowth
smile.gif
the same thing happened to me, i still can't stay out of the mirror playing with it and stuff
rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
i still can't stay out of the mirror playing with it and stuff

[/ QUOTE ]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I feel you girl. Those soft, silky waves are entrancing aren't they
look.gif
grin.gif

I love the stuff also
grin.gif
. when i have braids or extentions it really makes my hair soft and shiny. when i have extentions i also like to dilute it a bit so there is not a big build up. I dont consider it very greasy but rather has a glossy feel to it. Its hard to find the stuff now were i live. since 2001 i cant find it in Walmart and other drug stores and i did some bargain hunting and was able to find a place that sells it for $9.95 ( the best prices were less then $6.95) they are always sold out of the stuff
tongue.gif
. I am lucky to get the last bottle when the shipment comes it.

Back