Calling all PJ's - Surge 14 (NY)

Pepperanne3662

Calling all PJ\'s - Surge 14 (NY)

In case anyone is on or was on the same search for Surge 14 like I was, I found a BSS on 125/126 and Frederick Douglas Boulevard (FM BEAUTY) who carried it. They had a full selection of the oil, creame and spray. The lady at the counter told me one lady has come in who was "bald" and swore by the spray and now has a nice head of hair. She says they keep a stock coming so if they don't have it, they will be ordering frequently. Hope this helps!

The price they were selling it for was $5.99! Can't beat that!

Also note that they opened a Walgreens on 23rd and Park; checked there on Wendnesday but no Surge, maybe if us NYers request it enough they will get it in.

Also...the BSS on Fulton Street (SKY) (NYC) says he has received quite an influx of requests for it (I KNOW it HAS to be from this site
grin.gif
) and will be ordering it soon.

Re: Calling all PJ\'s - Surge 14 (NY)

I finally found the surge today too. Right on dope fiend lane
crazy.gif
147th street and Willis avenue.

awww man you found it in the Bronx! I could have saved some gas! Well I will note that address down for any future surge purchases.

But tell me, when you found it, did you "O-D" and purchase more than one bottle?? Cuz I sure did! I just hope its worth it...because I have a serious PJ problem
smile.gif

I only bought one bottle. I want to see how it works on my hair before i splurge.
grin.gif

And if you go there, leave your car home!! Junky row has gotten worse.
shocked.gif

When I left out of the shoppe two dope fiends were fighting over their "bottle"

[ QUOTE ]
Madison said:
I finally found the surge today too. Right on dope fiend lane
crazy.gif
147th street and Willis avenue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Found mine at the same store yesterday morning!!!! I drove from one end of the Bronx to the other searching for Surge. I bought two bottles. Hope it works!!!!
smile.gif

To the Bronx natives: I found Surge at the BSS in the Staples mall on Broadway and 236th street (Riverdale).

Today I went for a wash and set and after she set my rollers I remembered I brought my surge with me. I gave it a few good squirts and hoped for the best!

I really need it and hope it works. After getting a color job a few weeks ago and having her rake that dang brush through my hair to dry
frown.gif
I really need to get my do in tip top shape again.

Back