Calling All Of Those With *No Heat Regimes*

Thanks Stormy!

I never thought about blow drying on "cool".... of course my dryer doesn't have a cool setting, but my hooded dryer does...

I feel truly fortunate cuz at the snap of my finger my hair is dry... (that hasn't always been the case) & it hasn't been all that warm here either. I'm really anxious to see just how fast it'll airdry during the winter months...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Peachtree,

The Ionic Dryer is supposed to be better for the hair in that it releases (negative or positive--I forget) ions that actually help condition the hair during the drying process and make it dry smoother and silkier...or something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Superhair

Girrrrl, That sounds like a "winner". I'll definitely look more into it....
trampoline.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachtree, I use an ionic dryer occasionally and apply a heat strengthner and my hair comes out really silky, and I'm natural.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Peachtree,

The Ionic Dryer is supposed to be better for the hair in that it releases (negative or positive--I forget) ions that actually help condition the hair during the drying process and make it dry smoother and silkier...or something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Superhair

Girrrrl, That sounds like a "winner". I'll definitely look more into it....
trampoline.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachtree, I use an ionic dryer occasionally and apply a heat strengthner and my hair comes out really silky, and I'm natural.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Joyous!

Which heat protectant do u use?
poke.gif

I know I'm late - but I just wanted to say I agree about going back to rollersetting in the winter.

My hair has also frozen in winter trying to airdry and not only was that uncomfortable, but before I was hip to what happened, a piece of my hair actually snapped off from me trying to manipulate it before it was "thawed" enough. Snapped clean off like a tiny ice pop.
blush.gif
I was floored.
But my hair is VEEEERYYYY fine. I do't see this happening on thicker, denser hair.

I'm loving the no heat at all thing for the summer - but I'm nixing it in the winter. If I really want to airdry in winter, I do it in a bun. I wash my hair at night and let it dry in the bun overnight.
smile.gif

Peachtree I was using Thermasilk after getting ready to toss my Breakthru Heat Strengthening Creme in the garbage. I decided to give my Breakthru one more try and my hair came out super silky. I'm glad I didn't toss it.

[ QUOTE ]
I know I'm late - but I just wanted to say I agree about going back to rollersetting in the winter.

My hair has also frozen in winter trying to airdry and not only was that uncomfortable, but before I was hip to what happened, a piece of my hair actually snapped off from me trying to manipulate it before it was "thawed" enough. Snapped clean off like a tiny ice pop.
blush.gif
I was floored.
But my hair is VEEEERYYYY fine. I do't see this happening on thicker, denser hair.

I'm loving the no heat at all thing for the summer - but I'm nixing it in the winter. If I really want to airdry in winter, I do it in a bun. I wash my hair at night and let it dry in the bun overnight.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Thanks for your input. BTW U were not "late", u were RIGHT ON TIME, cuz I needed to be made aware of this...
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

blush.gif
I was floored.

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess airdrying in the winter really can't work for everyone.I don't think I will try it anymore cuz icicle hair sounds scary.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

blush.gif
I was floored.

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess airdrying in the winter really can't work for everyone.I don't think I will try it anymore cuz icicle hair sounds scary .

[/ QUOTE ]

VERY!!

Back