CALLING ALL Naturall: NEW PRODUCTS ALERT!!!Beautiful Curls by Alaffia:) @ WHOLEFOODS

Re: CALLING ALL Naturall: NEW PRODUCTS ALERT!!!Beautiful Curls by Alaffia:) @ WHOLEFO

I just saw this line at WF and wondered why I hadn't heard of it before. Thanks OP, I'll continue to watch the reviews in this thread.

Re: CALLING ALL Naturall: NEW PRODUCTS ALERT!!!Beautiful Curls by Alaffia:) @ WHOLEFO

i have a pretty bad nose (LOL) so that must be why i didn't notice a smell from these products. i purchased the leave-in, as it was on sale for $8.99 and thus was a better value than the giovanni direct. i like it -- very moisturizing and has a good heavy texture, which i like.

all I know is...I needed my Pastor Lowe to stop by my house to lay hands on my head after putting in this deep conditioner. It was like my curls were stuck together!!! Who the hell made a deep conditioner so that it's too damn buttery and you can't do anything with it.

LOL Yea I definitely used it as a styler and not a DC. It has NO water!

I bought the shampoo and leave-in conditioner that says it for babies and up. I figured I could use it on my 21 month old daughter. It's not bad but I'm not thrilled. Will try to finish it up but will not repurchase.

Hmm it was not on sale yesterday. I might wait for a sale before trying it. I did like the reviving spray.

I bought the curl creme and the leave-in conditioner. I don't like the smell (smells like baby vomit LOL) but so far I really like the leave-in. I haven't tried the curl creme yet.

The smell bothered me too. The baby line smells slightly better (the scent comes from vanilla and mango iirc). The kinky line is the one with the raspberry smell. I compared the ingredients for the two lines and there wasn't much difference. 'Course I can't remember what the small difference was now lol -- I think it was an ingredient or two further down the lists.

wavezncurlz: Definitely take it back to WF for an xchg or refund. It's a raspberry fragrance in the kinky line (from what I read in the ingred.).

Last edited:

I bought the leave in conditioner and shea activating cream. The cream I can leave, but the leave in conditioner works perfectly under my KKCC. It functions as my leave in and moisturizer..

~bumping~

Any more reviews?

Bumping.My aunt told me about this line so I purchased today for my baby girl. I bought the babies and up curl activator cream and the wavy/curly leave in conditioner. She has curly hair but it tends to be dry. Hoping this helps.

I saw these too.
The packaging is very attractive,and I am a sucker for pretty packages.:perplexed

The only thing that stopped me was the emulsifying wax in the products. My hair shows out whenever it comes in contact with this stuff,so I am skeptical about trying it. I probably will before the year is out though. I'll be watching to see you guys' experiences.

I think the design looks a little retro, like one of the products from the 70's--but in a good way. The emulsifying wax and shea butter were the deal breakers for me. I may try to give shea butter another chance, but not right now.

It does smell like baby vomit. My baby's hair looked really moisturized after using it.

Back