Calling all London shoppers!!!

that really depends. overall the prices are roughly the same. these are the places i go to
afro world - dalston east london
american beauty - dalston east london
shining star cosmetics - dalston east london
pak - finsbury park north london
pak - chatsworth rd east london
super growss cosmetics(really cheap) upton park east london

I went to Peckham yesterday, that huge store ACE was closed so I went to this one on the corner and I found there stuff really expensive!

i've never been to ace but i've heard it is good. when i was phoning around looking for the hawaiian silky relaxer they were the only ones who had it.

i would go to pak at finsbury park..... the prices are roughly the same as most reasonable places, but they have such a HUGE range, it's a shopping expereince in itself!!
smile.gif

I'm scared of PAK. last time I went there looking for a shower cap and came out with 7 NEW PRODUCTS and £50 lighter..

I go to a shop in wembley called HAZ which is a lott cheaper then the multitude of shops in Harlesden but eh problem is is that its not that big and they dont have everything.

yep, i go to pak. I go every couple of months to but my products. I sorta buy in bulk so i don't have to keep on buying through the month.

I know what you mean about the Asian men!! They always come up to me and tell me to buy this and this.

I go to Nubian Jacks in Streatham. They seem to stock the things I need and they are also black owned (no offence to anyone)

Back