Calling all Joico fans.

Okay

Hey ladies.

Could any of you Joico fans give a review on the products?

How often can the Deep penetrating Reconstructor be used? is it a mild or strong protein?

Do you use the K-pak shampoo and if so how is it?

Hows the smoothing balm and how do yo use it?

Do you use the split end mender?

What about the leave in?
Protect and shine serum?

I dont know if using one line exclusively is a very good idea or if it does not make a difference at all.. my hair is lifeless and matted these days :ohwell: and i noticed alot answered they would use Joico K-pak if they could only use one product line for six months.

Reviews would be greatly appreciated :yep:

Joico products work well for me...but since you are trying to tackle dull/lifeless hair - before plopping down a lot of money, lets talk about what you are currently doing.

BTW - I have the Joico 17 minute Miracle package that is waiting in the wings because I followed the same type of set up just using products in my stash until those are used up.

The 17-Minute Miracle products use:

1) Joico K-Pak Chelating Shampoo - Since this is a gentle shampoo, I simply substitute my Phyto Phytoneutre Shampoo (clarifying) OR DevaCurl Low-Poo Shampoo

2) Cuticle Sealer - This is similar to Roux Porosity Control. I currently use PC as the second step after shampoo.

3) K-Pak Deep Reconstructor - Since this is a protein step - I have been using my Megatek (with heat) on this step. Works like a charm.

4) K-Pak Intense Hydrator - this is the first product I purchased from Joico and had before I purchased the 17-minute packaging. It makes my hair so deeply infused with moisture that it will probably always be in my stash. I have since purchased other products as well for Joico.

My point for this is, if its easier for you not to hunt for products that you can use in the same manner - BUY the Joico package...all of the thought process is taken out of the process.

So, lets chat...

Joico K-Pak Chelating Shampoo - Is a great shampoo. Good at removing all of the product build up.

Joico Moisture Shampoo: Is the bomb.com.... This shampoo do not strip the hair and leave it moisturize.

Joico kpak Color Therpy Conditioner: Melt my knots away as soon as i apply the conditioner. My hair is so soft after washing the conditioner out.... Joico KPak Conditioner do the same thing.

K-Pak Deep Reconstructor: This is a great reconstuctor. Leave the hair moist and stong at the same thing.

I will be using this line as a stable.... I use Redken Anti Snap as my leave in (great).

I am a color treated 4b natural.

Back