Calling all Indian Product users...Naturalplaza.com

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
You may be familiar with naturalplaza.com from this thread http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=28289 in the skincare forum, this is where we purchased the Himani gold skin care cream from after indous plaza initially stopped carrying it. Please look the site over and see if there are haircare products there that you would purchase and if what you normally purchase isnt there, like alma powder or what not, please list what you normally buy, how many oz, and price, name brand if you have one. The owner inquired about what products we use and I would like to have a thread to direct him to. Also if you order from there and they ask where you heard about the site, please mention lhcf. Thanx a bunch. :)

Last edited:
The Emami Amla Hair Oil on that site looks interesting and I would consider purchasing it from that site if it is mineral-oil free. I am also contemplating buying the Himani Gold Turmeric Cream and some other skin care products listed on the site.

I would like to purchase Brahmi and Bhringraj powders and Uptan powder for oily skin but the Indian web site where I purchase my Indian hair products do not sell them.

I normally buy Dubar Vatika hair oil 150 ml for $4.49USD, Vadik Herbs Bring-raj Hair oil 8oz for $12.49USD and Vadik Herbs Brahmi Amla Oil 8oz for $10.99USD. These are my relatively new staple hair oils that have me addicted to Indian hair products. I just bought some Keshvardhini oil, Kesh Nikhar powder and Herbal Shampoo Amla & Shikakai with Reetha to experiment with but have not received them yet.

If I purchase from that site I will definitely mention LHCF.:)

Back