Calling all 4a/b Hair. Is Biolage a Keeper?

blackdiamond

I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on Biolage?? Does it work well in 4a/b hair? My hair is very dry and I'm looking for a product to soften and put more moisture in it.
ohwell.gif

I'VE TRIED THEIR DETANGLER AND LEAVE IN TONIC AND BOTH ARE GOOD. THE LEAVE IN IS BETTER

I'm 4a texturized too, and yes...Biolage leave in tonic is a keeper...I'm using it like every other day now for my wash and go

I have used biolage cond. but it did nothing for me. The thing I did love by Biolage is their Glaze. It helps define curls and it makes the hair sooo soft and shiny.

Biolage Leave In Tonic is a keeper.
up.gif
It moisturizes and detangles exceptionally well on my 4b hair. I alternate this with my Nexxus Headress (which I love as well for the same reasons) to stretch both.

Hi CBG,

I guess so, but, not as well as Keracare's Hydrating Detangling Shampoo if I had to compare the two. The Biolage leaves my hair and scalp feeling clean without overdrying which works for me.

I've used the Biolage Daily Leave-in Tonic and haven't been overly impressed. It's a good product, but nothing outstanding on my hair.

I used to use the Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioning Balm. I always liked it. I haven't used it in several years b/c a stylist told me that my natural 3c/4a hair need a heavier conditioner. I believe in converting to a total product line, so I went over to Bed Head (Moisture Maniac), which is what she was using.

BTW.... the shampoo has SLS.

Back