Calling 4a/b's who relax! Whats sealing oil do you use??

nope, I havent tried any of them... but I wouldnt know where to find them or where to look...

I have fine relaxed hair and I love coconut oil. You can buy it at health food stores. I also like aphogee essential oils which is a mixture with many of the oils others have mentioned and you can get it at BSS.

I use a coconut oil/shea butter mix OR EVOO OR this Shea Moisture (brand) mix of oils (actually my favorite...)

I use wheat germ oil (ceramides) and evco mixed. Sometimes I use hairveda cocasta oil or lite wgo from Sally's.

Let's See:scratchch:

Recently I've been sealing with: Essential Fatty Acids with Omega 3, 6, 9.

I've been using Wheat Germ Oil because of the Ceramides.....:drool:

I've also recently re-introduced several Nexxus Products back into my Regimen, so I am also sealing with Nexxus Botanic Oil.:yep:

what are cermacides???

Let's See:scratchch:

Recently I've been sealing with: Essential Fatty Acids with Omega 3, 6, 9.

I've been using Wheat Germ Oil because of the Ceramides.....:drool:

I've also recently re-introduced several Nexxus Products back into my Regimen, so I am also sealing with Nexxus Botanic Oil.:yep:

What?! I used to use this 12 years ago after I swore off "grease". It was called Botanoil back then. But I thought they stopped making it??!! Let me find out I can still get it!! This stuff transformed my hair!

I love coconut, argan, shea oil. I've just been introduced to Hemp Oil. Aside from the smell, hemp oil isn't that bad.

I also have an oil blend that I use that works magnificently.

What?! I used to use this 12 years ago after I swore off "grease". It was called Botanoil back then. But I thought they stopped making it??!! Let me find out I can still get it!! This stuff transformed my hair!

Mine Too LB :yep:(back in the day). It's still a Great Product.:lick:

I don't like evoo straight by itself (does better when I mixed it with other oils to get rid of it). I LOVE Avocado and coconut oil.

I have been using Hemp Oil for the ceramides. I also use Mizani Nighttime H20 (I know that this is not an oil per se but I seal with it as it too has ceramides)

I use castor oil mixed with Trader Joes vit. E oil...(co by itself is too thick). I prefer this mix to seal since it doesn't sink into my hair. I use the other oils mentioned here to DC.

African Pride Hot Six Oil.

But I'm going to try coconut oil when I finish with my current bottle of Hot Six.

thanks! I just bought some carols daughter tui oil from macy's.. i wish i was more savvy when it came to using natural oils... but carols daughter oil does do a good job on my hair so I guess im going to stick with it for now

I amke my own mixture of EVOO EVCO and Castor Oil.....fantastic. I've also been using Botanicals Oil in the spray bottle for a long time, but I'm trying to give it up because it has Mineral Oil in it, even though it is at the bottom of the ingredient list.

I just bought Aphogee Essential Oil for the hair and I like it very much and it is not too expensive. Shima Oil is good too, but it is far too expensive for daily use.

Back