Cake Mix Fragrance Oil

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I want to purchase some w/o paying an arm and an leg for it. I just want it to add to some oils for my hair. I love the way Birthday Cake, Icing, or Cake Mix smells but not sure where to get a good smelling kind from.

Have any of you ladies bought some and if so from where?

I am in love with Hairveda and Hydrathermal Natural smell but I wanna just have that smell on products that I know my hair LOVES already.

I did search for some things but I have never ordered any oils before online and didnt want a watered down smell after paying almost $30.

Shipping seems to be the worst part.....

www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com

the scents are strong. check out the reviews on each scent to get an idea.

I bought a dozen of them in different scents and gave the pumpkin spice to my friend. She added it to her shea butter and it smells wonderful

look in the clearance section. The bottles are very big and should last a good while.

@ Zebraprintlover how much are you ordering? And it what scents?:)

WhippedButterCreme, love your name. I wont be ordering today because I am in a "No Spend Challenge" but I will be ordering this weekend. So far I have $60 worth of stuff....that includes pumps, bottles, nozzles, oils for my hair, and the following fragrance oils:

Sex in the Shower
Banana Coconut
Mango Madness
Birthday Cake
Cake Batter Ice Cream
Cinnabun

.....I wont some springy summer scents also thats why I have the fruity ones. I wish the site was set up different because I have to click on EVERYTHING just to see whats under it.

Thanks! And All those scents sound delicious! I'm also trying to find a rich, creamy scent if there's such a thing. Also...do you see where the clearance section is? (searches madly) :lol:

Thanks! And All those scents sound delicious! I'm also trying to find a rich, creamy scent if there's such a thing. Also...do you see where the clearance section is? (searches madly) :lol:

sorry not clearance "discontinued".....look at the discontinued section onthe top of the page

@WhippedButterCreme, love your name. I wont be ordering today because I am in a "No Spend Challenge" but I will be ordering this weekend. So far I have $60 worth of stuff....that includes pumps, bottles, nozzles, oils for my hair, and the following fragrance oils:

Sex in the Shower
Banana Coconut
Mango Madness
Birthday Cake
Cake Batter Ice Cream
Cinnabun

.....I wont some springy summer scents also thats why I have the fruity ones. I wish the site was set up different because I have to click on EVERYTHING just to see whats under it.

I have the Sex in the Shower but I've never used it. I may take it with me on vacation.

Dang that Banana Coconut and the Cake Batter Ice Cream are calling me

niqu92 said:
so is this stuff basicly like perfume for your hair????how long does the scent last?

No, its just oils that you can use to scent just about anything like conditioner, candles, options, etc

so is this stuff basicly like perfume for your hair????how long does the scent last?

No, its just oils that you can use to scent just about anything like conditioner, candles, options, etc

Yea I think of it as a better smelling EO....
Now @niqu92 got me thinking, I wonder can I make some type of hair perfume by diluting it something light. I got some hair spray by VS thats smells really good lemme check the base.

ETA: Water, some -cones, and fragrance.....

@TopShelf I have added soooo much more stuff. I am like at $110. I am about to do through it though because some are basically the same and I dont need 2 things that smell alike.

Last edited:
Yea I think of it as a better smelling EO....
Now @niqu92 got me thinking, I wonder can I make some type of hair perfume by diluting it something light. I got some hair spray by VS thats smells really good lemme check the base.

ETA: Water, some -cones, and fragrance.....

@TopShelf I have added soooo much more stuff. I am like at $110. I am about to do through it though because some are basically the same and I dont need 2 things that smell alike.

someone on youtube said that she made perfumes out of hers because she liked to smell like sweet smelling food all the time

WhippedButterCreme, I seen that but I dont think it had any reviews, so I wasnt sure what it smelled like.
What else have you been looking at over there?

ZebraPrintLover the better question is what haven't I been looking at? This is going to get me into trouble. :lol:

Here's my list so far; I love sweet scents for my hair :yep:
Cherryvanilla
lick me all over
vanilla cream frosting

How much do you think is a good quantity to buy? 4 fl? Does that seem a bit much? :ohwell::look:

I have the Sex in the Shower but I've never used it. I may take it with me on vacation.

Dang that Banana Coconut and the Cake Batter Ice Cream are calling me

TopShelf
does it smell like Sex in the Shower? :lol: i mean does it have a powering scent? i love how Need A Margarita body scrub smell! it really does smell like a Lime margarita! it smell sexy to me!

shortdub78....I'm gonna smell it again when i get home. I smelled it once and I remember it smelling perfumey so I never used it. But I'm gonna smell it again just for your gals

Love this thread. I went to the natural hair show this weekend & purchased some whipped shea in hawaiian punch, pink sugar & another sweet smell that I can't think of the name.

Anyhoo, I was thinking I could def do it myself for cheaper & this thread was right on time! Does anyone know the proper ratio for scenting stuff? TIA...

So sex in the shower smells like some sort of cherry licorice combo....what was I thinking. I'm gonna have to burn it and see if that's the scent that really is

Back