Buy Nothing in September Challenge!!!

I wanna join, but lettin' you know that I am ordering me some WEN mid-September in time for my birthday in October:yep:. This has been planned a lil while now.

:lol: Girl, I have heard you singing about your WEN purchase in time for the big 4-0 for a goooood minute - - preemptive pas granted. :yep: :lol:

:lol: Girl, I have heard you singing about your WEN purchase in time for the big 4-0 for a goooood minute - - preemptive pas granted. :yep: :lol:

:lol: , yeah das true:blush:. You know I have to be gettin something "hair" for my birthday:lol:.

It's only the 2nd but I'm proud of myself, lol. I haven't ordered anything, not even the Hairveda stuff I really really want. I'm staying out of "What did you buy this week/Hit Miss" threads, Hairveda/shescentit threads, etc.

I straightened up my room and found hidden conditioners I forgot I had. So I KNOW I really don't need anything now.

I think I may try this challenge :blush:. I finally have my regi down and I have all the products I need, so I'm going to give it a go. :drunk:

I wanna join, but lettin' you know that I am ordering me some WEN mid-September in time for my birthday in October:yep:. This has been planned a lil while now.

That is the only reason why I haven't joined this challenge :blush: plus the fact that I ordered some hair stuff from amazon a few mins ago. :look:

I'm in, I have micros anyways :lol:
Would buying more hair for braids be alrgiht for the challenge, I don't think I can make it through Sept with out getting the front rebraided.

As much as my big heart says "I can't do this", my head says "you have too".

Sooooooo, yes, I will join this too.
Lawd knows I have to curb the PJism.

but I stocked up big time:hide:

It's only the 2nd but I'm proud of myself, lol. I haven't ordered anything, not even the Hairveda stuff I really really want. I'm staying out of "What did you buy this week/Hit Miss" threads, Hairveda/shescentit threads, etc.

I straightened up my room and found hidden conditioners I forgot I had. So I KNOW I really don't need anything now.

Yeah - those what did you buy/hit or miss threads are deadly to a Buy Nothing Challenge - it'll make you weak in the knees. :lachen:

See! Doing an inventory is good! It's like shopping in your own closet... :lol:

I think I may try this challenge :blush:. I finally have my regi down and I have all the products I need, so I'm going to give it a go. :drunk:

Welcome, Welcome!!!

That is the only reason why I haven't joined this challenge :blush: plus the fact that I ordered some hair stuff from amazon a few mins ago. :look:

:lol: You ain't have no intention, really, didja? So ummm... :sekret: what did you order? :lachen:

I'm in, I have micros anyways :lol:
Would buying more hair for braids be alrgiht for the challenge, I don't think I can make it through Sept with out getting the front rebraided.

Hrrmm - I guess since you came in with them - you should have stocked up beforehand though! :lol: *keeps an eye on you*

As much as my big heart says "I can't do this", my head says "you have too".

Sooooooo, yes, I will join this too.
Lawd knows I have to curb the PJism.

but I stocked up big time:hide:

Oooh, you have to share what you brought, too!!

Is it too late to join? I've become out of control with products.

Not too late at all!!! Welcome!!!

I had to come in here and hide and get some strength! First, the emu oil (which I can't BELIEVE I forgot to buy the Friday before the challenge - missed out on 99 cent shipping, too! :nono: ) and now that argan oil thread is being bumped .... :lala:

Why am I doing this to myself again? Oh, yeah, that's right, cuz we're BROKE. Lords help us all!! :lol:

I've got a lil side-hustle going on, and I'm Soooooooo about to earmark that for hair money. :nono:

I'm so sick that I jumped on this band wagon!!! :ohwell:
Just kidding!
I remembered that I was going to do a henna and forgot to buy lemons! EGAD! I guess I'll borrow some, I won't BUY them!
Then I seem to be running out of aloe vera gel much quicker than I thought! I think I have a problem!:blush:

ETA~ I need a fix....please let me buy a hair band or something man, please baby, just a little bit of something....

I would have already failed. I got some Suave shampoo and conditioner and 6 jars of Pantene R&N hair masks last night from Target. They were on sale. :ohwell: Q

I would have already failed. I got some Suave shampoo and conditioner and 6 jars of Pantene R&N hair masks last night from Target. They were on sale. :ohwell: Q

:lachen:

See, but if you were ON the challenge, you would have had strength and fortitude and walked on by, sale or not! :yep:

:lachen: I would've failed too. And I have unopened jars of this already.

I'm doing really well so far though. I want to go to Sally's to buy some nail polish but I'm afraid I'll have a relapse. I don't want my coupon to go to waste though. I'll take someone with me so they can monitor my behavior.

^^ Not that I'm an enabler or pusher or anything... I'll be on this challenge next month.

*walking out of this thread w/Pusher Man playing in the background*

For reals?? I was just there this morning buying Solange's cd. I went the long way around too, trying to avoid the hair section, lol. I am going to have to go back and buy 3, or 6 maybe 9.:grin:

Shhh...we can't talk about that up in hea. :angeldevi

^^ Not that I'm an enabler or pusher or anything... I'll be on this challenge next month.

*walking out of this thread w/Pusher Man playing in the background*

For reals?? I was just there this morning buying Solange's cd. I went the long way around too, trying to avoid the hair section, lol. I am going to have to go back and buy 3, or 6 maybe 9.:grin:

Shhh...we can't talk about that up in hea. :angeldevi

Ya'll. Ain't. Even. Right. Is what I'm gonna have to say!! :lala:

This is supposed to be the SAFE zone, dangonne it! :lachen:

ummmmm as yall can see i havent been in here since i signed up. and i failed(not that i thought i wouldnt). i ordered me some dabur vatika oil and i cant wait till it gets here yum.....and i might have to try that r&n mask.

i know i know, im not supposed to say that so out i go.

Well, even though I wasn't an official member of this challenge, I was a part of it in spirit. I was, I really, reeeeeeally *was* - Unfortunately, the WEN bug just bit me hard today !!! :wallbash:

So sad. Stay strong everyone. Stay strong!!!

Oh well. On the flip side though, I can't wait till my WEN Fig gets here next week!!! :lachen:

This challenge seems most exciting and being that I spent soooooo much money on hair care products last month :wallbash:, I really should join this challenge. Saving money is always a good thing. :grin:

However.........................I already created my basket for Shescentit and my wishlist from TheIndianStore.com :blush: which means............................ I would not survive this challenge even for a minute.

Ladies, I wish you MUCH success in this challenge but I have to go shopping now. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Sorry, just kidding.:rolleyes:

Well, even though I wasn't an official member of this challenge, I was a part of it in spirit. I was, I really, reeeeeeally *was* - Unfortunately, the WEN bug just bit me hard today !!! :wallbash:

So sad. Stay strong everyone. Stay strong!!!

Oh well. On the flip side though, I can't wait till my WEN Fig gets here next week!!! :lachen:

This challenge seems most exciting and being that I spent soooooo much money on hair care products last month :wallbash:, I really should join this challenge. Saving money is always a good thing. :grin:

However.........................I already created my basket for Shescentit and my wishlist from TheIndianStore.com :blush: which means............................ I would not survive this challenge even for a minute.

Ladies, I wish you MUCH success in this challenge but I have to go shopping now. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Sorry, just kidding.:rolleyes:

Ya'll are MEAN!!!!!!!! Just some :angeldevi trying to make us :fallenang :lachen:

Shoo! Shoo! I say! I'm still sitting here making a nice lil list for the end of the month!!!! :lachen:

:fistshake:

Back