But you say he's just a friend.. but you say he's just a friend...

seraphinelle

Oh baby youuuuu, you got what I need!!:lachen:

Have you ever dated one of your male friends?
How'd it work out?
Are you still together?

What are your stories?

I never have, and I can't say I never will. There are some male friends I have that the more I chill with them and talk to them, the more I realize that they have the boyfriend qualities I would want in my boyfriend.

Not to say that I would pursue anything with them, but not to say I wouldn't either, if the opportunity arose.

So what are your thoughts?

No other comments HA?
LOL.

I have the opinion that dating your friend isn't as bad as dating your friend's friend...

I have a male friend who is in love with me ( he's been a friend for years ) but I just see him as a brother and honestly I wouldn't like to have a relationship with a male friend because for me a friend will always be there but it might always end with a boyfriend so if the friend turns a boyfriend and you broke up with him someday what happens? I guess you will loose a great friend and a boyfriend.

Lol, since you asked! ill spill...

I think its alright but only if your feel it is RIGHT and not just want to "test" the waters.
A guy freind of mine told me this...

"Men are simple, we want YOU to keep it simple, if your a freind with that guy then be a freind because regardless almost always in the back oftheir mind they are thinking..."dang shes hot and smart i could :swearing: all over the place"..so if your a freind, then be a freind, if your trying get it on, then do it..

NOT alll men are like that of course.. but once your cross that line it can be risky...

however i think you can handle yourself and i believe they would probably FALL for YOU first then you falling for them first IF it were to get to that stage

Yeah, I see what you mean.

As I've said, I have turned down two friends that have asked me out, and we're actually no longer friends.

But there's just two guy friends that I could really see myself with. Or maybe it's because I've been single for so long. AHAHHAHAHA

*banging head against wall*

seraphinelle said:
Yeah, I see what you mean.

As I've said, I have turned down two friends that have asked me out, and we're actually no longer friends.

But there's just two guy friends that I could really see myself with. Or maybe it's because I've been single for so long. AHAHHAHAHA

*banging head against wall*

WELL..if that was the case i would have went for them..if your aren't that close to them...

see, woman can fall in and out of love quickly but men... ohh..oh..noo thats messy

No, we were close. At that time, but they wanted to cross the friendship line.
But after that the friendship became really strained. One of the guy's eventual gf, hated that we use to chill, because for whatever reason he told her that he liked me back in the day.

But guys are really simple (minded) HAHA

seraphinelle said:
No, we were close. At that time, but they wanted to cross the friendship line.
But after that the friendship became really strained. One of the guy's eventual gf, hated that we use to chill, because for whatever reason he told her that he liked me back in the day.

But guys are really simple (minded) HAHA

they are so simple they are complex!!!!!!!!!

We woman can talk a mile a min , for 10 mins about anything and every thing and a man can pick up the phone talk to their freind for 30 seconds and be straight..:lachen: :lachen: im serouises. set down and listen to two men talk on the phone, then compare to a girls covs

Back