Bunch of Natural Progress Pics! (thanx DSD)

Time does fly doesnt it? Your hair is coming along great too!

Thanx Miss_B
smile.gif

Wow! That is a lot of growth, your hair florished in those braids. Your hair looks beautiful!
smile.gif

Thanx so Much everyone...Comments are such a self esteem booster! Oh and jennifer next time im planning on getting those twists like yours...but I dont know how much they're gonna cost me
ohwell.gif

Great hair pics Ayeshia!!! My last relaxer was Dec. 19, 2003, which I also consider my transitioning starting date. So I'm just a month behind you so looking at your pics has been soooooo helpful!! Tell me, do you feel that being in braids helped your hair grow out a lot?? Your hair also looks a lot like mine. I think yours is a little wavy/curlier than mine. Very pretty!! Thanks for sharing!

[ QUOTE ]
CocoaCure said:
Great hair pics Ayeshia!!! My last relaxer was Dec. 19, 2003, which I also consider my transitioning starting date. So I'm just a month behind you so looking at your pics has been soooooo helpful!! Tell me, do you feel that being in braids helped your hair grow out a lot?? Your hair also looks a lot like mine. I think yours is a little wavy/curlier than mine. Very pretty!! Thanks for sharing!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!!!!! To be quite honest I dont think the braids contributed to my hair growing. However It helped me see how fast my hair actually grows, and it kept me from trimming (im really anal about my ends). Usually If I want to see how far my hair is coming along, I would have to blow it out to see some length and all that heat was not worth it. It also gave my hair a break form all the washing and manipulating and saved me some time in the morning
smile.gif

As for going natural I had no Idea that I was gonna cut my hair on the day that I did the big chop. It was kind of spontaneous
shocked.gif
My last relaxer was on July 16,2003 and when I big chopped I cut beyond my 2 inches of new growth to a 1 in cut. HTH!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
Wow...you did your chop 1 day before I did!!! I never realized that.

Your hair looks WONDERFUL!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! I didnt realize that either...we must have a hair "aura"
laugh.gif
Im always checking for your progress
smile.gif

Your curls are too cute
smile.gif
... your little fro grew a lot in a few months
clap.gif
. I showed my mom your pics and she said your cut is very pretty and curly.

Thanks Jessy! I still cant wait to get enuf hair so I can try that pin up flower do that you have in your album
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
Your curls are too cute
smile.gif
clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwww tell your mom I said thank you!...and thanx to you too!!! Im trying that Biolage Conditioner in a couple of hours Ill tell you how it turns out
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
Your curls are too cute
smile.gif
clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwww tell your mom I said thank you!...and thanx to you too!!! Im trying that Biolage Conditioner in a couple of hours Ill tell you how it turns out
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah let me know how it turns out ok
wink.gif
I hear the Elucence spray is great for shine, maybe u could spray some on your curls
smile.gif

Man all of you guys are soo nice...thanx for your support and compliments. I reallllllly appreciate it
wink.gif

Back