BT and Viviscal grew out my baldy bit in 2 weeks *pics*

BonBon

I just examined my hair after taking out my extensions and my baldy patches at the side have grown out yipee!!

Forgive the dirty look of my hair in second pic, just took the braids out:

This is the 5th of July although I didnt recieve my BT and Viviscal until a week after:

As you can see my baldy spot travels a little bit into the side of my hair:ohwell:

And this is 2 weeks later after using BT and vitamins ( I only have half my hair out in nxt pic):

:dance7:

Last edited:
thats great!!!! BT has grew my the naps on the back of my head (you know...what martin told pam she always had). the hair at the very back of my head it touching my collar bone!! before it was touching NOTHING. Sorry OP, I dont mean to highjack your thread but I want to share the goodness of BT too. I dont have a comparrison (sp?) pic, but heres by naps after me using BT:
th_BTbackofhead.jpg

its long and growing!!!!!

ETA: sorry if naps isnt the right word to use!!!

Last edited:
thats great!!!! BT has grew my the naps on the back of my head (you know...what martin told pam she always had). the hair at the very back of my head it touching my collar bone!! before it was touching NOTHING. Sorry OP, I dont mean to highjack your thread but I want to share the goodness of BT too. I dont have a comparrison (sp?) pic, but heres by naps after me using BT:
th_BTbackofhead.jpg

its long and growing!!!!!

ETA: sorry if naps isnt the right word to use!!!

Aww no, its nice to hear it because I get problems with my nape taking longet to grow aswell. I hope mine gets to your length:yep:

I had always heard that it takes at least a 6 month commitment before seeing results with Viviscal. I really think that your success is from using BT. I can attest to this. At only 4 weeks post, I've gotten an inch of NG. No joke! That has never happened to me before...:drunk:

Great progress...have you been taking the Viviscal just two weeks?

Yes! I have tried it before and it grew my alopecia bald spots that I had for two years, out in 3 weeks. I went from having large patches less that half a centimeter long to an inch:look:.

I just checked my ebay account and I definately got the Viviscal on the 17th July and BT in the 14th:grin:

I had always heard that it takes at least a 6 month commitment before seeing results with Viviscal. I really think that your success is from using BT. I can attest to this. At only 4 weeks post, I've gotten an inch of NG. No joke! That has never happened to me before...:drunk:

Im not sure, this is my first BT but Im a person who responds quite well to Viviscal. I think the original product was directed at men with male pattern baldness and people with alopecia. Since the trials were done on men I think thats how they worked out the 6 months thing because it takes longer to show on hereditry baldness.

Anyway I definately think BT may have some part to play aswell, I better thank Naturallady!:grin:

Congrats to your new growth lol!

Im not sure, this is my first BT but Im a person who responds quite well to Viviscal. I think the original product was directed at men with male pattern baldness and people with alopecia. Since the trials were done on men I think thats how they worked out the 6 months thing because it takes longer to show on hereditry baldness.

Anyway I definately think BT may have some part to play aswell, I better thank Naturallady!:grin:

Congrats to your new growth lol!

Any updates on the BT/Viviscal combo?

YESSSS!!!!!! BT AND VIVISCAL ARE THE BOMB!!!! I LOVE THE TWO COMBINED TOGETHER:grin:

That's great news...I just bought a two-month supply of both. I am going to order more. How long did it take to see results? How much growth do you get in the average month with this regimen?

Back