>>BSL<< Dont stone me...

AnjelLuvs

Okay I have that I am BSL, in my siggy someone pointed it out to me... but in pics I dont look it, because I cut into layers once upon a time,a dn they seem to not grow out... so of course the front portion is shorter than back.... SO, when I wear my hair down, THE BACK hits BSL...

Would u guys consider that BSL, OR do yall consider BSL like ALLLL HAIR Is that length?

AnjelLuvsUBabe said:
Okay I have that I am BSL, in my siggy someone pointed it out to me... but in pics I dont look it, because I cut into layers once upon a time,a dn they seem to not grow out... so of course the front portion is shorter than back.... SO, when I wear my hair down, THE BACK hits BSL...

Would u guys consider that BSL, OR do yall consider BSL like ALLLL HAIR Is that length?

full brastrap length is when all of the hair touches the bottom of the bra (according to most ppl on this forum). Brastrap is generally when the back of the hair covers the brastrap or touches the brastrap. Most ppl's hair grows quicker and longer in the back bc a lot of ppl in their lives have cut layers and are growing them out. I say when your hair touches the brastrap it is brastrap. You are brastrap just not full brastrap. I'm in the same place also. Most of my hair is brastrap except for the parts in the front that are about 2inches from bsl. But this is just my opinion because there are ppl on this board who will jump down your throat if u say u r brastrap but the back is only brastrap so this is JUST MY OPINION!

I'm not spliting hairs, or counting them, if the longest layer is Bra strap then I agree you're bra strap
Good job :yay:

Lucia said:
I'm not spliting hairs, or counting them, if the longest layer is Bra strap then I agree you're bra strap
Good job :yay:

ITA. Some people hairs just doesnt grow long all over. I have seen some pretty bsl hair that wasn't as long on the sides.

Congrats also.

I'm not really up on the hair stuff. Is "BSL" when you hit the middle of your back where you HOOK your bra? Or the shoulder straps? Or where? Help me out here...

Renee said:
I'm not really up on the hair stuff. Is "BSL" when you hit the middle of your back where you HOOK your bra? Or the shoulder straps? Or where? Help me out here...
BSL is when some or all of your hair touches your bra strap for some bra strap and mid back ar epretty much the same thing, some mid-back is a little passed bra strap. hth
this link gives pictures and describes all the lengths.
Hair lengths

Nice :-) Thanks so much. It may just be me but the longer that hair was in those photos, the worse it looked to me. Too much of a good thing, I guess. Waist length is awesome but beyond that was just ewwwwwww...

I've seen some waistlength hair that was shorter in the front, but I'm sure no one would deny that the hair was actually waistlength. It should be no different for brastrap or any other length.

Back