BROKE MY BLOW DRYER...

GreenEyedJen

and I'm so sad right now. I've had that thing for about six years and I loved it. They don't make it anymore and I need a new one ASAP. Can anyone suggest a GOOD ceramic/ionic blow dryer, preferably with a cool shot and pik and concentrator attachments? I'll use it primarily to get my kinky hair as straight as possible before flat ironing. TIA.

I'm so sorry, I had this happen to me when I was relaxed and I was toooo upset. I had that dryer for like 5 years and they had stopped making it. I wasn't as lucky to be a member of LHCF at the time and brought some ol' cheapie sorry blowdryer (which I still have). I'm bumping for you to get an answer....good luck.

I like my Babyliss Ceramic Pro (I think that's what it's called.) But, I'm not sure if they still make it. It doesn't come with a pik though.

I hear Turbo makes a good ceramic blow dryer.

I love my FHI Heat Nano Salon Pro 2000. It comes with a concentrator and a diffuser. There is a Diane brand comb attachment that works with it. I'll update this post with the specific attachment when I get home.

Oh, and the cool shot on this blowdryer is great!!! All you have do is press the button once. You don't have to keep holding it down. I love my blowdryer so much for that reason.

I recommend the Silverbird. Just got my hair done last week and thats what the hair dresser used. That dryer got my hair so straight even tho I won't be back to the stylist I had to know what blowdryer she used. I went out the next day and bought it. They carry it at Sally's.

I really don't think so, I think these were created before they started having Ceramic or ionic blowdryers

I'm looking to buy a blow dryer with a comb attachment and for the low price, I'm thinking of going with the Silverbird. For those who use it, I've read a lot of reviews about it getting the hair straight but do you get that "bounce" as well? The blow dryer I use now makes my hair straight but without any real movement. I used a blow dryer years ago and my hair was straight and bouncy afterwards but I don't recall the name of it.

Back