Braids are gone weave is in!

Your pictures are beautiful. I just have a question. I want to do my weave myself but use glue. I have done this before but some of the tracks kept coming out.

Do you suggest I blowdry each track till it's stuck before I move to the next line. PLEASE HELP. YOUR WEAVE IS GREAT!!! unfortunately I don't know how to braid tightly.

I read in one of the "hair weave/wig" catalogs of a lady who did her own weave. I am impressed that you were able to accomplish this. I would like to ask you, what does the very top or front look like? Does your weave extend all the way to your hairline or did you just blend in your own hair with the weave at the crown?

There is a lady I used to work with who was a hairdresser. She would go from short to waist length over night.
blush.gif
she used glue. but, if you didn't know her, you could not tell,it wasn't her hair. you couldn't see a difference in the texture between her own hair and the weave.

How long did it take you to complete the cornrow and sewing in process? where your arms tired afterwards?
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hair911 said:
Your pictures are beautiful. I just have a question. I want to do my weave myself but use glue. I have done this before but some of the tracks kept coming out.

Do you suggest I blowdry each track till it's stuck before I move to the next line. PLEASE HELP. YOUR WEAVE IS GREAT!!! unfortunately I don't know how to braid tightly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks everyone! :blushing:

I used to do glue in's they would stay in for about 6 weeks. You have to blowdry the glue in. That's the only way I know how to make the tracks stay. I don't reccommend the glue though because I have lost hair taking out glued in tracks. But Good Luck!

[ QUOTE ]
sundayschild said:
I read in one of the "hair weave/wig" catalogs of a lady who did her own weave. I am impressed that you were able to accomplish this. I would like to ask you, what does the very top or front look like? Does your weave extend all the way to your hairline or did you just blend in your own hair with the weave at the crown?

There is a lady I used to work with who was a hairdresser. She would go from short to waist length over night.
blush.gif
she used glue. but, if you didn't know her, you could not tell,it wasn't her hair. you couldn't see a difference in the texture between her own hair and the weave.

How long did it take you to complete the cornrow and sewing in process? where your arms tired afterwards?
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you! I actually left some of my hair out in front so I could use that to blend in with the weave.
It took about 8 hours total and since I took so many breaks my arms didn't hurt at all.

Back