Braids are gone weave is in!

[ QUOTE ]
Honi said:
Girl you are too much. I love your instructional thingys! I'm so happy it turned out well. I could never do that in a million years!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto.

DSD you make it look so easy.

DSD, you are too much. I wish you were my neighbor
smile.gif

I love your creativity. Great job
up.gif

See, now you're gonna make me go out to get some weave to try in my hair. I don't know the first thing about weave hair though, so I'll have to do my research first.

I love your hair!!!!
grin.gif
I wish I could do sew ins but I dont believe my hair will blend. I have to go to a "professional"
ohwell.gif

You think you did an OK job?
huh.gif
You did an superb job!
clap.gif
Don't make me jump in my car and hit I-20 so you can hook mine up!
driver.gif
Seriously, you did an excellent job and have inspired me to try doing a sew in again( I did one long time ago with success). I don't post much but every since I joined this board, I must say that you have been a true a hair inspiration.
wink.gif

I am beyond impressed! I can't imagine the damage I'd do to myself if I were to try something like that. I'm talking emergency room visits and x-rays of a needle embedded in my scalp! Good job!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
You did a wonderful job DSD!!! Do tell, what happened w/the tree braids? How long were you able to keep them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!
The tree braids just started looking raggedy. They started coming up in the front from all of the newgrowth and my hair started coming out of the braids in the front. I had to get rid of that hot mess of a hairstyle!

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me about it girl!! My tree braids started falling apart the first time I washed them...I didn't even keep them in 3 weeks...I got my regular braids back in now. But your weave looks awesome! You did a great job
smile.gif

OMG, you ladies are always so wonderful and encouraging! Thanks so much!

BlackHair, you can get that needle at the beauty supply store. You just have to ask for it.

Karonica, I have seen that 'c' needle. I may have to try that one next time.

Brooke, girl you are too funny! Thanks.

Natasha, thanks! That really means a lot!

Laginappe, thanks! Girl, I did nick myself a couple of times. I was nothing serious though.

BettyDavis, thanks! I couldn't take the tree braids another day.

Lady, I'm still having trouble picking my jaw off the floor. You never cease to amaze me.
nono.gif
GORGEOUS!!!
Ooooh I hate you!
grin.gif

You did a great job!!! I looks great. My hair has so much new growth I am now bunning it everyday until my next relaxer.

Poohbear, thanks! :blushing:

19Sweetie, thanks!
grin.gif

Nonie, thanks! You know how to make a sistah's hed swell!!
grin.gif

Thanks lthomas!

Wildflower, thanks! You got skills, try it sometimes.
smile.gif

You make me sick!!!:0. I can't even braid that well. It is looking good thought. I'm coming to GA so that you can do something to my hair.
lachen70.gif

DSD, your hair looks great!! Not to bad for a first timer!! I'm impressed. You should seriously start your own business cause you got skills. Work it girl!!!
bdance.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Raquel said:
You make me sick!!!:0. I can't even braid that well. It is looking good thought. I'm coming to GA so that you can do something to my hair.
lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
tonia2002 said:
DSD, your hair looks great!! Not to bad for a first timer!! I'm impressed. You should seriously start your own business cause you got skills. Work it girl!!!
bdance.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow! Thanks!

I agree, you can make some serious money. People in the street may ask you who did your hair and then when you say "I did it" they give you that look like, Can you hook me up too?
lachen70.gif

Women like you make me sick! "Look at me, I can braid, I'm a creative genius, my hands are touched by God, I'm saving money" UGH!!! It makes me sick...sick, sick, sick!
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
Please excuse me, seems I've been bit by the green eyed monster. Your hair looks amazing! Another job well done! Bravo DSD, bravo!

Oh my goodness. How I missed this thread, I don't know, but I must jump on the compliment bandwagon, because you did a fantastic job!!

band2.gif

This is the closest thing to a "bandwagon" LOL

DSD,

You are something else. Gurl, you got skills! I love your creativity and your beautiful spirit! Now come on over here and hook a sister up cause by hair is a hot mess right now.

You look great as usual honey!

Ummm
scratchchin.gif

DSD - when can I
phone.gif
and make an appointment? , I'll be right ova!
driver.gif

Back