Braidouts/Twistouts

sexyeyes3616

How are they done?
Braidouts- Do they come out best with cornrows or individual plaits all around the head.
Twistouts-I saw on babygurls album
This is how she does them
**I hope you dont mind me posting these pictures**

twists4-vi.jpg

twists6-vi.jpg

I dont know how to do them this way. So i read in some threads that you can just twist them going back. Or does it matter what direction you twist them. And what size should the twists be. I don't know how to pick up they hair as you twist. What way should i do braid outs and twist outs that will give me the best results. Thanks

I guess it depends on how you want to wear it. I switch it up. I don't do the plaits. I tried that and it didn't have the look I wanted.

I either cornrow braid or twist to the back in about 6 good rows. Or , I will section off the front and do two rows on either side of a part, angling downwards toward my ears and the rest to the back.This leaves bangs out and a better front "frame".

When you're twisting, take the two pieces and intertwine them(carry the hair through on your finger) as you're reaching for more hair instead of twisting the entire section in one piece.

HTH

I guess it depends on how you want to wear it. I switch it up. I don't do the plaits. I tried that and it didn't have the look I wanted.

I either cornrow braid or twist to the back in about 6 good rows. Or , I will section off the front and do two rows on either side of a part, angling downwards toward my ears and the rest to the back.This leaves bangs out and a better front "frame".

When you're twisting, take the two pieces and intertwine them(carry the hair through on your finger) as you're reaching for more hair instead of twisting the entire section in one piece.

HTH

Thanks for your response

i just did a braid out today. i cornrowed my hair going back ..like the first pic but mine were braided. here's the result.

DSC01727.jpg

DSC01724.jpg

Last edited:
Back