Braidout! (pics)

Leeda.the.Paladin

I got done swimming and didn't feel like putting in twists. So, after a DC, I spritzed my hair with a homemade spritz, applied Afroveda Totally Twisted, and detangled each section with my Denman. I then braided largish sections, just fingerparting and grabbing. I sealed the braids with coconut oil.

I let it air dry and then took it apart separating gently.

I'm so happy that my hair is long enough that this looks ok now. When it was shorter, if I tried to do braids this large for a braid out, it wouldn't have enough definition.

Braids:

DSCN0304.jpg

DSCN0305.jpg

Braidout:
DSCN0311.jpg

DSCN0309.jpg

DSCN0310.jpg

I got done swimming and didn't feel like putting in twists. So, after a DC, I spritzed my hair with a homemade spritz, applied Afroveda Totally Twisted, and detangled each section with my Denman. I then braided largish sections, just fingerparting and grabbing. I sealed the braids with coconut oil.

I let it air dry and then took it apart separating gently.

I'm so happy that my hair is long enough that this looks ok now. When it was shorter, if I tried to do braids this large for a braid out, it wouldn't have enough definition.

Braids:

DSCN0304.jpg

DSCN0305.jpg

Braidout:
DSCN0311.jpg

DSCN0309.jpg

DSCN0310.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous!! :clapping::clapping:

Oh how pretty!! Yeah, I'll never get my braid-outs to be defined like that... even braiding in smaller braids! Good job!

Very pretty!!! I've never tried a braidout b4....it's definitely on my list of hairstyles to try.

Back