~~~~Braid out help please~~~~

katote

I flat ironed my hair 2 days ago. I was thinking about doing a braid out. Any suggestions on how to accomplish a braid out?

i just learned how to do a nice braid out about a week ago. first i co-wash my hair, then use aussie 3 minute miracle, then i add something special leave in conditioner, let it air dry a little bit until it is damp and then i make about 16 to 22 braids all over my head randomly and roll the ends with perm rod rollers (the pink ones) and let is dry over night after i wrap it up with a silk scarf. i have some pics in my fotki.

If you're going to do a braidout on flatironed hair, you could mist it with a little water then braid in about 4 sections to get it to wave up. Or you could braid your hair then go take a really hot shower to "set" the hair. Let your hair dry completely before taking the braids down.

caligirl said:
If you're going to do a braidout on flatironed hair, you could mist it with a little water then braid in about 4 sections to get it to wave up. Or you could braid your hair then go take a really hot shower to "set" the hair. Let your hair dry completely before taking the braids down.

i like that tip. So in your opinion, does that define the curls more?

wheezy807 said:
[/B]

i like that tip. So in your opinion, does that define the curls more?

Yes, I think so. And its also nice if you work out a lot because you have a cute hair style when you finish your workout/shower.

Back