Braid n Curl **pics Pics pics*

delitefulmane

So I tried a new style!! I got tired of my signature summer styles (twists and twist-outs...yay) so I just want to thank WWestNDNbeauty for her lovely tutorial on this style!! I :love: this style!! WWNDNB, your video was soooo helpful!! Without further adieu........
braidncurl-vi.jpg

braidncurl2-vi.jpg

braidncurl3-vi.jpg

My curls just :bouncegre:bouncy:!! :giggle:

omg, that is really cute!!! :D
a couple ?'s:
what products did you use?
how many braids? what size rods??

omg, that is really cute!!! :D
a couple ?'s:
what products did you use?
how many braids? what size rods??

After I shampooed and conditioned, I used Hawaiian Silky 14-n-1 leave-in and to set the curls I used Motions Foaming Wrap lotion!

Girl, I cant tell you how many braids there were because it seemed to be about a billion!! :giggle: But I can say that I did them pretty small because I wanted to make sure the curls came out nice and smooth!

I used the gray and white perm rods/cold wave rods.
They look like this:

images
or
images

Very pretty. How long will the style last?

I really don't know!! I hope it lasts a least a week but we'll see. I will see how long it lasts and come back in a answer this question for you!!

WWESTNDNBEAUTY, if you would like to come in and answer this question I would not mind!! :yep:

So I tried a new style!! I got tired of my signature summer styles (twists and twist-outs...yay) so I just want to thank WWestNDNbeauty for her lovely tutorial on this style!! I :love: this style!! WWNDNB, your video was soooo helpful!! Without further adieu........
braidncurl-vi.jpg

braidncurl2-vi.jpg

braidncurl3-vi.jpg

My curls just :bouncegre:bouncy:!! :giggle:
The curls are cute!! Are you relaxed or natural???

That's uber cute!

But I'm confused how you did the style and what braids have to do with it? Is it not a rollerset? Do you mind posting the tutorial?

LOVELY!!!

I'm jelly......can't wait for my hair to get long enough to do this.....Thanks for this post and the PICTURES!!!

The curls are cute!! Are you relaxed or natural???

Thanx!! Im NATURAL!! :yep:

That's uber cute!

But I'm confused how you did the style and what braids have to do with it? Is it not a rollerset? Do you mind posting the tutorial?

The braids are from my roots to about halfway down and then I added the rods. So techinically its not a rollerset.

I dont have a tutorial BUT WWestNDNbeauty has one on youtube and that is the one I followed!!HTH :yep:

Last edited:
This turned out really nice! i want to try some different styles other than my current twists (was thinking of the braidout) but I need something that lasts at least a week as I don't have time nor the desire to redo my hair everyday. Please update with how long this lasts.

Just a quick update for Levone and others, it is now Monday and my curls are still holding up. So I would say that this style lasts a week or so.

To keep the curls from being smashed, I pin the sides back with bobby pins because I sleep on the sides of my head. In the mornings, I just remove the pins and give my head a little shake.

Back