Signature Style: Braid N' Curl Tutorial (youtube)

LOVE this! I tried it yesterday and took the plaits out this morning. I am in love!!!

Granted, I plaited and curled about 30. This look me 2.5 hours. I choose to airdry.
It took another 45 minutes to carefully unravel and loosen each plait.

So far I am loving this style.

Question:

Where did you get the idea to do this? What made you decide to use Nioxin Thermal Bliss? Have you tried it using other products besides the NTB and lottabody?

LOVE this! I tried it yesterday and took the plaits out this morning. I am in love!!!

Granted, I plaited and curled about 30. This look me 2.5 hours. I choose to airdry.
It took another 45 minutes to carefully unravel and loosen each plait.

So far I am loving this style.

Question:

Where did you get the idea to do this? What made you decide to use Nioxin Thermal Bliss? Have you tried it using other products besides the NTB and lottabody?

I'm glad u like it! I would love to see pics!!!!

I actually revamped Curly Nikki's Twist-N-Curl. I tried hers once and my hair was not as full and didn't like it too much. So I thought if I used 3 strands of hair instead, it may be a little fuller and my Braid-N-Curl is the result.

I use the Nixoin purely for detangling and the added moisture it provides and I'm usually able to go the life of the style (7-14 days) without having to add additional products to my hair because its dry.

I've tried:
Water Alone....:nono: provides no hold. style is dead after 2 days
DevaCurl Angell...[insert thumbs down here]:nono: no body and hard as heck!
Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion...[insert thumbs down here]:nono: white speckles everywhere
Knot Today (Mixed with a little Lottabody)......:yep: soft hold with much body.

Back