Braid Ladies..What Hair Do I use???Please Help!

Duchesse

Okay, so I'm about to take out my week old extensions because I used the wrong type of hair to get the look I want. I used "Jamaican Kinky", for semi-small individuals, and these bad boys are lookin' a HAM.

What type of hair do I use for individual braids? I don't want the braid to be done all the way to the end, but for it to be loose for a few inches..but not wet and wavy. I've used a yaky type in the past and it was a bit too silky.

Does anyone watch "Girlfriends". Remember when Lynn/Persia White had braids?? Thats the exact look and length that I want, not too thin,medium sized ind, with a slight wave at the ends. I prefer fake hair vs, human,($$) but any suggestions are appreciated!!! Hugs to all:drunk:

these are the best pics i could find
00491020d41.jpg

00491010463.jpg

Okay! I know one of ya'll *****'s......I mean lovely young ladies:look:...can help me out with my question!!

I need to redo my hair asap, but can't waste anymore money on hair if it comes out crappy...puhlease?!

You can buy Kanekalon hair and then just dip the ends in hot water on a roller. It'll straighten out. The toyakalon and yaki varieties look too much like doll hair IMO.

Back