Boundless Tresses & Garlic Shampoo

Ms. Plain Jane

Do any of you ladies who use BT also use garlic shampoo and/or conditioner? Does the use of the garlic shampoo offset any initial shedding that may be caused by BT?

I have only used BT for one week and have not experienced any shedding yet. However, I want to be proactive and reduce the shedding before it even begins.

TIA!

Bumping for responses.... I am researching BT, considering a purchase and I didn't realize that there was shedding associated with using the product.

BT users, please share your experiences. (I don't mean to highjack your thread PJane - I have garlic shampoo too, that would be an intersting combo :yep:)

I never shed from using BT, matter of fact, BT was the only thing that helped my excessive shedding, it stopped it dead in its tracks, to just a couple shed hairs a day. Which is good for me because I already have thin hair and any hair I can hang on to makes me a happy camper.

So I am doomed? LOL

How long does shedding typically last? Has it stopped for you? How long have you been using BT? How often do you use it?

I doubt you're doomed. I am a CONSTANT shedder so you can't gauge by my experience. I didn't notice any increased shedding when I used BT over a six week period. I used it 3x weekly.

Please check the sticky for shedders at the top of the Hair Care page. There are plenty of suggestions there.

I doubt you're doomed. I am a CONSTANT shedder so you can't gauge by my experience. I didn't notice any increased shedding when I used BT over a six week period. I used it 3x weekly.

Please check the sticky for shedders at the top of the Hair Care page. There are plenty of suggestions there.

Thanks! I'll look there.

Back