Boring old beautiful brown hair...

Porsche19

I'm juggling the thought of using a sebastian cellophane...

Firstly, I don't want all over color. Does it make sense to highlight your hair with a cellophane? I want reddish highlights, but not an all over reddish tint.

Also, can you mix them? I was thiking about doing red highlights, then putting clear all over my head.

Does any of that make sense????

Finally, does it make sense to use a rinse when you condition wash everyday? Would it make the rinse wash away really fast?

Help, I have never had ANY type color put into my hair before! :ohwell:

Since it's a rinse, it won't lighten or highlight your hair. It can only deposit color. So if you pick a color that is lighter than your natural haircolor, you won't really notice any difference except for maybe some extra shine. If you have some strands that are naturally red or maybe blonde, they might pick up some of the color and intensify. A rinse is designed to last only a certain number of shampoos, so if you wash more frequently it will rinse away sooner.

I was under the impressin that putting a dark red rinse on dark brown hair, you'd get a reddish tint... not actual red hair, but that you'd be able to notice that it's slighty red.

Back