BoingBoing's Bantu Knot Out! ***PICS***

MsBoinglicious

Hey ladies,

This was my first time doing a bantu knot out on blowdried hair. My mom said that it looks fake like I have on a LF/wig and that I needed to "cut my hair down" (she is ear-length so anything longer than shoulder length hair looks Tailbone length to her lol :look:). But for real, it does feel like I have a wig on though :lachen:. I think it came out kinda cool, a lil big for me but cool for a first time try.

I used my H.E. Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner, Roux PC conditioner, Aphogee Leave in Conditioner and Green Tea Reconstructor. I used my old Conair Ion blowdryer and my Nexuss Vent Brush to smooth out my curls. Added some Hot 6 Oil and bantu knotted in 5 sections. Finger fluffed them and that was it.

261f1vq.jpg

30cvb7m.jpg

2hp0tbo.jpg

5yf3hd.jpg

2ewjujt.jpg

Do we like?

I really like it. Let us know how it holds up. I love bantu knot outs but mine don't hold.

I plan to bantu knot it back up each night into 5 sections and then just retake them down in the mornings. Its rainy/windy her in Michigan at the moment...*puts crystal ball to head*... I predict I will be looking like a HAM come Friday! lol

Back