BoingBoing's Bantu Knot Out! ***PICS***

OH that's gorgeous! I may have to try this although for some reason I don't think it will come out as pretty.

It's very beautiful! The curls/waves are just georgeous.

I have yet to try a bantu knot out. I get frustrated trying to position the knots.

omg i love it! Any style (braidout, twistout, bantu knot-out) done on blow-dried hair always yields a big fabulous result. Love love love it! :yep:

Hey ladies,

This was my first time doing a bantu knot out on blowdried hair. My mom said that it looks fake like I have on a LF/wig and that I needed to "cut my hair down" (she is ear-length so anything longer than shoulder length hair looks Tailbone length to her lol :look:). But for real, it does feel like I have a wig on though :lachen:. I think it came out kinda cool, a lil big for me but cool for a first time try.

I used my H.E. Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner, Roux PC conditioner, Aphogee Leave in Conditioner and Green Tea Reconstructor. I used my old Conair Ion blowdryer and my Nexuss Vent Brush to smooth out my curls. Added some Hot 6 Oil and bantu knotted in 5 sections. Finger fluffed them and that was it.

261f1vq.jpg

30cvb7m.jpg

2hp0tbo.jpg

5yf3hd.jpg

2ewjujt.jpg

Do we like?

No....WE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yep: It's absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Thanks ladies for the comments! :Blush2:

That is truly one of the best I've ever seen. Very sophisticated look. Did yours last the entire day?
Yes, I just re-bantu knotted them up last night and wore it like this again today. It turned out the same but a lil bit bigger lol.

Pretty!! Do you normally use protein leave ins?
No I only use protein leave ins when I use any heat on my hair as far as faltirons or blowdrying. But I just use a lil bit not a whole lot.

oooh, I knew these were gonna be gorgeous boingboing. You have such beautiful hair. Rock those waves girlie:grin:!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Never seen a bantu knot out that GORGEOUS!!!

Keep up the good work, it is unbelievably beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Totally jealous over here. I just can't do bantus... they always come out crazy. :ohwell: But ITA your hair looks fake it's so pretty :lovedrool:

Back