boingboing - what's your regimen?

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
Girl, I've been drooling over the growth & retention that you've had over the past year. Your siggy photos make me so jealous. What's your regimen? Whatever you are doing is really working. Your hair is the BOMB!

Give it up girl!

THIS IS MY REGIMEN. IT GOT ME TO MBL. HAHAHAHA. PLENTY OF MOISTURE (CARE FREE CURL ACTIVTOR) IM NATURAL BY THE WAY. AND PLENTY OF PROTEIN (APHOGEEE, THE TUFF STUFF) AND BEAUTIFUL TWIST OUTSSSSSSSS! THATS ALL. OH AND I WAS EVERY WEEK WITH A DOMINICAN SHAMPOO AND I DC WITH SILICON MIX. THATS ALLLLLLLLLL

*dork face* who me? *points to self* lol
I am in total shock someone actually noticed me on here! Omg I feel all special and stuff hehehe!!!!!

-Well I cleanse and deep condition my hair once a week (usually under hooded dryer 15-30 mins.

-I co-wash (in between DC's) once a week (in the winter) or twice a week (in the summer).

-I recently just started using heat once a month to combat single strand knots and it has worked. I flatiron in the first week of the month and wear it like that for two weeks with NO other flatiron touch ups in between (if it gets puffy oh wells). The other three weeks of the month I will bun or band my hair in pig tails (my protective styling).

-I oil my scalp when needed, with a applicator bottle as to not disturb my hair when in a bun or banded pig tails. Which prevents manipulation. So its is untouched until the next co-wash or DC.

-I moisturize and seal my ends every other night or when I feel they may be extra dry.

That’s pretty much it you guys. I did jump on two bandwagons (Mega Tek and Biotin) but dropped out of both in like 2 weeks after starting (not enough to see growth) I am lazy.

Thanks for the acknowledgement, it’s very well appreciated! *blushes*

hehe yes my siggy is a MAN, I know right! He is ya know *flips wrist and fans hand* mmhhmm.

He has a youtube channel, ya'll he crazy funny!
Who wants the link?

THIS IS MY REGIMEN. IT GOT ME TO MBL. HAHAHAHA. PLENTY OF MOISTURE (CARE FREE CURL ACTIVTOR) IM NATURAL BY THE WAY. AND PLENTY OF PROTEIN (APHOGEEE, THE TUFF STUFF) AND BEAUTIFUL TWIST OUTSSSSSSSS! THATS ALL. OH AND I WAS EVERY WEEK WITH A DOMINICAN SHAMPOO AND I DC WITH SILICON MIX. THATS ALLLLLLLLLL

Who was talking to.... :spinning:

Uh, well are you having fun playing around on this account?

lol, i wasn't ready for all that ... he's hilarious. i just need to know which youtube clip has him drinking that kool-aid like that :lachen::lachen::lachen: that's the one i want to see.

you know i think he may have erased it or he was on another channel. I found the animated gif first then i found him on youtube afterwards. He is Most famous on www.YKYDAW.com (NSFW) for the "Tyra Mail" the site owner does.

lol, i wasn't ready for all that ... he's hilarious. i just need to know which youtube clip has him drinking that kool-aid like that :lachen::lachen::lachen: that's the one i want to see.

Wait! Am i reading it right in your siggy your a guy? you have such an angelic face! your hair is awesome.

Girl, ain't nobody ask you nothin'. :lachen:

you know i think he may have erased it or he was on another channel. I found the animated gif first then i found him on youtube afterwards. He is Most famous on www.YKYDAW.com (NSFW) for the "Tyra Mail" the site owner does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8EMsXSf9Pc&NR=1
^ Just stumbled across the original.
Disclaimer: NSFW (language)

.....that's not the original. That's the gif, played on a loop and voiced over by some dude who thinks he's funny but isn't. smh.

Back