Body Shop Body Butter has slicked my 13 weeks post edges :-)

Babysaffy

Evening all, just a quick post.

Had a good result on my hair with body butter.

As the title says, I'm 13 weeks post and it's a jungle in there!

I've just washed with my baby's Boots Sensitive Moisturising Head to Toe Wash, (started as an experiment, I've been doing lately when I need to shampoo but don't want to strip moisture), conditoned with Vo5 Give Me Moisture patted damp with towel then added some of my last scrapings of Cantu Shea Leave In.

Was going to do three braid and flexirod braidout but I may relax this week so decided to air dry in a ponytail. Looked around, I literally have no products left, need to top up this week. Found my strawberry body butter and added it to ends and a little more all over. Added a bit more to edges and slicked (ha ha..) back into a ponytail. It looks great, it's really tamed the front and looks nice and flat.

Will report back in the morning if it stays looking good.

I have been using it or my body shop cocoa butteron my ends when I do braidouts and to freshen up my curls during the week when I wear a braidout. I also love the smell.

Just something you may want to try. I can't post pics for now as using my phone.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Arc

I use Bath And Body Works massage body butter to seal. It has wax in it though so I only use it when I'm in braids.

Body Shop Shea Body Butter rescued my head from a post-ayurveda disaster once. My hair was stiff, dry, and breaking after a cassia treatment. I was on vacation in a foreign and completely out of the conditioner I had packed. So I baggied over night with a head full of shea body butter. The next day my hair was like butta! (pun intended. )

Back