Blow dryer Recommendation

SplashAtl

I want to buy a good sit under and hand blow dryer, but am unsure what are the good styles and brands. I would be using them both mainly for roller sets. I want to try to do them myself at home rather than spending the money every week at the salon. Would anyone mind sharing a product review and/or recommendation on either of these two items?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, as far as a handheld dryer I like the Solano Professional Platimum hairdryer, it has 1875 watts, I have had for 2 years and I love it. I currently own an Ion Hooded dryer I purchased from Sally's which was okay when I first purchased it, but now I don't like it because I have graduated to larger rollers and have difficulty fitting my head under the dryer, plus my hair does not dry fast enough. Based on some recommendations from some of the ladies on this board, I plan on ordering a Pibbs Professional hood dryer that is used in salons. I would suggest, if your budget allows, to invest in professional salon dryers, in my experience they perform much better than some of the table top dryers sold for home use.

Back